Chapter 33

MOONBYUL POV

I woke up early, quickly took a bath and did my morning routine. As I went out, I quickly dried my hair and put my makeup on.

I know Solar is still sleeping since it is around 4 am. I quickly went to her condo and cooked breakfast. If you guys think if I cooked at my condo, yes but sometimes since solar always wanted me to cook her meal. Besides, I want to cook there too so I don't need to buy food. I'm still courting her even though she's my girlfriend now.

I slowly opened the door and put my bag into the living room and took a peek in her room. She was sleeping peacefully hugging her hamster. I smiled.

I close her room door and quickly went to the kitchen and put on the apron then I started to cook our breakfast.

When I check my wristwatch it was already 5:30a.m. I was preparing our breakfast now when I felt her hug.

"Oh! You're awake now." I softly said, "Good Morning" Solar said with her sleepy tone.

"Good Morning my sunshine, Are you still sleepy?" I softly said, I faced her and hugged her. She was nodding.

"Wakey Wakey, Sunshine~" I said, and she just smiled. "Let's eat now before it gets cold" I said, we sat across to each other and started to eat our breakfast.

"I will miss your cook when you leave," Solar said, as she was still eating. "I will cook for you again when I come back," I said, and I caressed her cheeks.

When we were done, Solar was washing the dishes and I was laying down on the couch. Since solar will take a bath, I will take a nap first.

"Love, just woke me up when we will go. " I said, she nodded and went to the bathroom.

YONGSUN POV

I was done with my make up. I went out to my room and I saw my girlfriend still sleeping.

"Love… I'm done" I softly said, and she quickly woke up. "What time is it?"

"6:20 a.m," I said, "I'll just retouch, wait for me here," Byul said and went to the bathroom. It took 5 minutes and she went out.

"Let's go now," She said, I nodded and grabbed my bag and phone.

"Ah… Love, Head Director wants to see you later," I said, Byul glancing at me. She was driving now.

"Hmm? Why?"

"I don't know, maybe about your Jeju Trip?" I said, she just nodded. We reached the Station. She quickly parked the car and we went out.

"Go first, I will go to see the Head Director." Byul said, I smiled and nodded.

MOONBYUL POV

When we reached the station, I told solar to go first to our department because I will go to see the Head Director.

As I went here, I let out my sigh and knock the door.

" Come In! " I heard the Head Director and I quickly went in.

"Director Kim told me that you wanted to see me?" I said and he nodded. "Take a sit first,"

"I will give you 2 days off so you can relax and prepare your things before your Jeju Trip this week." He said, I'm so happy to know the news. I thought I just go there without any day off.

"Thank you sir, Is that all?" I asked, "Ah yes, you can go to your department now." As he said, I bowed and left his Office.

As I went into my department, I saw them working. I quickly took my phone and texted my girlfriend.