Chapter 16

YONGSUN POV

As I woke up because of my alarm, I took my phone and charged it, I saw Jennie going into my room.

"Oh, you're awake... Good Morning" Jennie said, smiling at me.

"Morning too, Why are you here at this time?" I asked when I was fixing my bed.

"I arrived here last night, Jisoo unnie told me that Moonbyul unnie wants me to come here to accompany you," Jennie said. I looked at her. Byul really sends me home.

"And she told me that you should take that meds beside you so you have less headache and your car key also there, lastly, your stuff is on your vanity. Take shower now and Come here, I will cook breakfast." Jennie added, I nodded to her while getting my clothes. Not just sending me here, she just prepared it again.

When I looked at my phone, there was no text from her. I just went to the bathroom and went to the kitchen.

"Moonbyul Unnie Is so caring, isn't she?" Jennie asked, I nodded. "She is,"

"You know what unnie, She prepared your things last night before she went home and she was so kind, easy-going, and caring, " Jennie genuinely said, "She didn't stay here?"

"Nope, we just talked for a little bit, and told me everything you needed before I changed your clothes then she left and told me to lock the door."

"What time did she leave?" I asked, then sipped my coffee. "Around 10 p.m. I guess."

"Mom told me that Unnie accompany her last time not just she sent her off downstairs but she send her off till there a bus came, she is so generous " I was shocked when Jen tells me those things, I just know Byul just sent mom downstairs,

"So much talk, Kim Jennie. Eat now. Thank you for the food. And I'll go now, I have a meeting about today's weather. " As I said, I took my car key and other stuff.

"Wash the dishes and Don't forget to lock the door!" I shouted when I closed the door and went to the elevator.

---
MOONBYUL POV

"Unnie, What time did you go home last night? Where did you go?" Hyejin asked. Were eating breakfast now.

"My team has some drinks, so I send Solar to her condo first before I go home," I said before, I took my last spoon and last sipped my coffee.

"How's Wheein?" Hyejin asked, I looked at her with a shocked face.

"She was not drunk, High tolerance"

"Lisa, Seulgi, and Solar just passed out because of their drunkenness." I added, "I'd better go now, I need to be early. We have a meeting today" As I said, I took my bag and Phone.

"Take Care, Bye Moonstar!"

"You too! Bye!"

---

It took 20 minutes till I reached the weather station. I went straight to our department.

"Hey Hey, drunken people! Good Morning!" I greeted them all, They were just giving me a confused face. "What's with that face?" I asked.