Chapter 46

[R19+ AHEAD!!! READ WITH YOUR OWN RISK!!!] 

MOONBYUL POV 

"Jagiyaa~" I softly said while leaning on the bed. Solar hummed. 

"Baby, Come here I want some cuddles," I said, and she quickly went to me. 

"Cuddles coming…" She went on top of me and we cuddled. 

"Hon, What do you mean that mom's just waiting for the news?" She asked. "I already talked to her when I went to Lisa just to buy the ring that day… 6 days ago," I said, stroking her hair. 

"You guys are really close with mom." She said, "Of course, that was your mom… Soon to be our mom too." I proudly said, 

"This promise rings, how much is this? Did you buy this as a couple? Don't tell me this is near as expensive as this engagement ring." She exclaimed. 

"I bought a couple of rings of course…  Just guess it," I said, she threw a small punch. "Just say it or I will push you until you might fall on this bed?" Solar said, 

"Hon, you're such a manipulative meanie small bean." As I said, she quickly took a seat beside me and was about to push me but I hugged her. 

"Push me so we can fall together," I said, and she just rolled her eyes. "So how much?" 

"Don't be mad hehehe… Uhmm… Half of that engagement ring." As I said, She was shocked. 

"Hon, that was the cost of our 2 months' expenses —" I cut her words, I put one finger in her mouth to shut. 

"It's nothing, Hon. Besides, I am already saving for our future though. That was from my savings in my main bank account, Here's my card and account…" As I said, I took my bank card and gave it to her. I created this bank account secretly because I wanted to surprise her when I proposed to her and that day is today. 

"I always divided my salary into two for my main bank and this private bank for its future purposes. You don't have to worry about the prices of those rings. I can make money again, though." I added. 

"I already have a new bank account for the future then you create again?" Solar said, "I told you that is for our future. I am giving it to you now, It's for you and to our soon-to-be aeri, our family to be exact." I said and kissed her cheeks. 

"What if we broke up?" Solar asked, "I won't let that happen, But if it happens… just keep it because that money it's for you." I said and smiled at her. 

"Did you save money for Krystal for future purposes too before when you guys were still together?" Solar asked and looked into my eyes. I smiled. 

"I didn't, we just lived together in one apartment before with two bedrooms…  We're like roommates before. She didn't even let me feel the love I wanted, so how can I save money for future purposes even if we've been together for 2 years? I didn't even think before about marriage and that baby thingy." I said, I didn't notice that I teared up. Solar wiping my tears. 

"But… I'm Okay now Hahaha. I'm just happy that I'm with you and you'll soon be my wife." I added. 

"I just asked if you save money for future purposes with Krystal, why are you crying?" Solar asked, "Ya! I'm being emotional here!" I exclaimed. 

"I think I'm so lucky to have you in my life. Like, I'm always the first in your life." Solar said, I nodded. "Not really, because you're not my first girl. Because it's mom." I said, 

"I know that, Honey. I was saying it is in your experience or journey. Like s—" I cut her words off. "I guess you should stop there now. I know now what you want to say." I said, she giggled.