Chapter 87

THIRD POV 

It's been 4 days since Solar woke up and tomorrow she will be discharged.

Solar didn't try to open up what she heard when byul was talking when she was sleeping or she was faking her sleep that night.

Byul just went home to take a bath and went back again there to look for Solar.

"How are you?" Byul asked, "I'm doing fine, you don't have to come here every day besides, I'm going to be discharged tomorrow, " Solar said,

Byul and Jennie were there to look for Solar today.

"I have to, you can't stop me," Byul said, Solar just sighed.

Byul sat on the couch and spaced out, Jennie was talking to her, but she didn't hear.

"Unnie, Are you okay?" Jennie asked, once again and  Byul returned to her senses. "Are you talking to me?" Byul asked,

"Yes, I'm asking you if you are okay because you are spacing out…" Jennie uttered, Byul sighed.

"Aeri got mad at me earlier when I talked to her…" Byul said, She looked up and held her tears.

"Did you tell her about the accident?" Jennie asked, "I did…" Byul paused and sighed.

-FLASHBACK-

"Aeri-yaaa, Come here to Dada… I have something to tell you," Byul said, Aeri went to her.

"Will we go home now?" Aeri asked, she sat on her Mom's Lap.

"Ahmm… Not yet…" Byul said, Aeri sighed.

"I…Lied to you…" Byul said, Aeri looked at her mom,

"Did you remember when Aunties and Mama told you that we were on the work for several weeks after Dada and Mommy's wedding? We were in the hospital that day, the doctors, nurses, Mama, and Aunties taking care of us there. That's why I have this on my arms but Dada is Okay now, I'm just waiting for the recovery of my arms and to take this away next month…"

"I hate you! You lied to me!" Aeri shouted and ran to her mom's room then, Locked the door. Byul visits her daughter at Solar Mom's House.

Byul walks to the room and knocks. She was about to go in but the door was locked.

"Baby, I'm sorry for lying. I just don't want you to be worried about mommy and dada's condition… Open the door now…" Byul said,

"No! I hate you! You lied!" Aeri cryingly said, "I'm sorry,"

"You said before that lying is bad, But you lied to me!" Aeri said, "I'm sorry, Riri," Byul said, Mrs. Kim went to Byul.

"I'll talk to her, Are you going to the Hospital? Jennie is waiting" Mrs. Kim asked, "Yes, Mom… Just tell Aeri that I have already gone and I can't fetch her tomorrow…" Byul said, Mrs. Kim nodded.

"Take Care, Okay?" Mrs. Kim said, Byul nodded.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"But… just the thing that we were here at the hospital and about my arms, I didn't finish it because she ran to her mom's room. I feel pity for her, I don't know what to do. She locked herself in her mom's room and cried, I can't blame Aeri not be sulked nor be mad, She's bubby but a fragile one like her mom, " Byul said, Jennie sighed.

"Don't worry, She will understand that but maybe not now…" Jennie uttered, Byul forcibly smiled.

"I'll go to the Cashier to get the bills, I'll be back…" Byul said and she stood up. Before she went out Solar spoke.