Chapter 10

MOONBYUL POV

When I left the condo, I called Hyejin to fetch me here. I smiled when I saw hyejin's car.

"Unnie, Hopped in!" Hyejin said, "How is she? Doctor Moonbyul?"

"Huh? She's Okay unlike yesterday" I replied, "Help me to find a condo, Or maybe an apartment just has a low cost, The tenant will kick me off tomorrow..." I added.

"Just stay in our house for a while, until we're here in Seoul," Hyejin said, I looked at her. "You're leaving again?" As I said she nodded.

"We will be back soon, I'll just finish my stuff there and back here then I won't be back thereafter," Hyejin replied while focusing.

"Fine. Just be safe there. When will you go back to New Zealand?" I asked, "Maybe, after two weeks?"

"What!"

"Don't shout, I'm not dead and we're near to each other. Packed your stuff then I'll pick up your stuff tomorrow when you're at work. Go now! Good Night!" Hyejin said before she drove off.

"Alright, Drive Home Safe. Bye!"

---

I was packing my stuff in my suitcase. Everything is ready, and I prepared my clothes for tomorrow and slept.

---

The next day, I text Hyejin before I go to work.

HYEJIN🦁

Moon:
I'm off to work now, my suitcase and books are ready. You can pick them up later. I already told Tenant you will pick up my things later. Thank you so much, Lion! I'm going now!

Hyejin:
Okay! I'll be there later, Take care!

After I texted Hyejin I went to work. Luckily, there's a bus now.

I was walking at the weather station and many girls were walking toward me.

"Hi Moonbyul," the girl said. I just smiled "Oh Hi"

"Here's coffee, take it," the one girl said, "Oh... Thank you" As I said, I left them. I inhaled when I left them.

"What's happening here?" I said to myself, that makes my head shake.

"What's with that face, Unnie?" Wheein Said. "Oh, You're here."

"Of course, I'm working here. " Wheein said, then rolled her eyes. "Aish."

"Here just take it, I don't want to drink caffeine now," As I said, I handed her the coffee that they gave to me.

"You buy, then you don't want?" She said but take the coffee. "I didn't buy that, The girl downstairs gave that to me"

"Oh! You are now the new Girl Crush Here" Wheein exclaimed, "Don't worry, look at your seat too," Lisa said. "You scared me!"

They wiggle their eyebrows but I shake my head. I went to my seat and I saw a paper bag. There's a note.

Moon,
Good Morning! Here's your food. I cook this one so eat this! This is my thank you gift for taking care of me for 2 days. Work Hard, Hamster! Have a great day ahead!

-Yongsun

"Sweet," I said and opened the bag, I smiled.

"Earlier you were in bad mood and now you're smiling, Let me see that note," Lisa said but I quickly keep the note, "no, and go back to your work, gossip monkey"