Chapter 97

THIRD POV

After 1 year of waiting, Solar's memories came back.

"Hey, Are you okay now?" Jisoo softly said, "Kind of… Are you mad at me too?" Solar asked,

"I want to be mad at you, but Byul tells us don't be mad at you…" Jisoo said, caressing solar's hand, "Byul really hurt what she… we saw earlier… Be Honest with me, Unnie. Do you like her? Do you like Sodam?" Jisoo added,

"No… I have my wife and daughter… I wouldn't cheat at Byul."

"Believe me, I didn't want to kiss Sodam… She forcefully kissed me and was about to rape me when Byul and Aeri left. I stopped and pushed her away but she held my hands, she was about to rape me luckily you guys went there but It's not a good thing..." Solar looked down, "Why would I do that thing If I wanted to make new memories with Byul and Aeri? I wouldn't have deceived my promise to Aeri" Solar added, as she wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry, It was my fault If I didn't force Byul to negotiate with Sodam, This wouldn't have happened. I always put you in this kind of situation. I'm sorry, Yong," Jisoo teared up, holding Solar's hands.

-FLASHBACK-

"Unnie, Aren't you going to be okay with Sodam? It's been years besides she can't have Solar since you guys will be married for the next months," Jisoo uttered,

"I don't know, Chu."

"Just try it, Unnie. I will kill her if she does something to Yongsun, I swear." Jisoo said, which made Byul chuckle. "Silly, I just don't want to trust them. I really hate her and you know that,"

"Aigoo, You'll be Mrs. Kim next month and Solar is already your Wife. You're just thinking of the negatives," Jisoo said, Byul nodded. "I will,"

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Aigoo, It wasn't your fault. Don't cry, Chu." Solar said, she wiped her friend's tears.

"How is she?"

"She's awake now… The Doctor said that she can be discharged after 2 days." Jisoo said, "Can I see her?" Solar asked, Jisoo nodded and helped solar with her oxygen, and went to Byul's room.

"H-hon…" Everyone looked at the door that had Solar and Jisoo standing. "Y-your here… But why do you have that too?" Solar quickly hugged her, crying.

"I'm so sorry, Forgive me. Please… I will explain my side, I'm so sorry." Solar cracked her voice. Byul rubbed her back.

"What happened to you? Are you Okay?" Byul pulled away solar, Looking at her wife who was crying. "Nothing, I'm okay. Don't worry."

"Jisoo, What happened to her?" Byul looked at Jisoo and her friends who were sitting down on the couch.

"She's Okay now, Don't worry." Jisoo said, "I'm asking. What happened to my wife?" Byul exclaimed.

"Her memories triggered that's why she passed out earlier. But, The Doctor said she is okay now, she just needs some rest." Jisoo replied, Hyejin felt sorry about Solar.

Solar looked at their friends to sign if they could leave for a while. They nodded and left.

"I'm so sorry, please hear my side first…" Solar begged, Byul nodded.

"I didn't kiss her intentionally. She kissed me forcefully, I stopped and pushed her away but she held my hand and kissed me until you saw us. I can't shout because of Aeri. Hon, Please believe me. I didn't even respond to her. She was about to rape me. She wanted to touch me, Byul," Solar cried.