Chapter 74

[R19+ AHEAD!!! READ WITH YOUR OWN RISK.]

Byul was lying in the bathtub when Solar went in. Byul just looked at her fiancé who was taking off her clothes.

"I guess... I know my best birthday gift now" Byul said, looking at Solar. The Older girl hopped into the bathtub.

"Why is the water hot? Did you pee?" Solar asked, "I didn't, I just put hot water though, Can we make it hotter if you want..." Byul seductively looked at Solar, she slowly rubbed her girl's thighs and crawled on her top.

"My Big Hamster is coming again..." Byul's eyebrows are narrowing.

"Aigoo... I shouldn't go in to take a bath with you." As Solar said, Byul pouted but the girl just chuckled. Byul lay on Solar's top.

"Why are you smiling there?" Solar asked, "N-nothing... Can you fuck me here?" Byul rubs Solar's thighs.

"Take off your naughty hands, Hon" Solar uttered, Byul quickly moved her hands away and slowly moved her knees between solar's thighs to make it wide. She smirked when Solar didn't know what she was doing because her girl closed her eyes while hugging her.

Byul's thumb slowly rubbed her girl's clit. As she teases her girl more.

"Ugh... Byul" A soft moan from Solar's mouth.

"Why are you moaning?" Byul asked innocently. Still rubbing her girl's entrance in a circular motion. "B-byul...ugh stop..."

"I'm just hugging you. Yong, Stop moaning." Byul said, She ready her two digits to insert in her girl entrance.

"Acting... ugh... innocent? Byul-ah"

Byul looked at her girl, "Mianhae," As she said, She inserted her two digits.

"Aaahhh!" Byul pressed her lips to Solar. Her other hand was on Solar's head for support, She bit Solar's lower lips to make an entrance and make solar respond. She roamed her girl's mouth.

The rhythm of her they can hear. The small moans they were exchanging between their kisses.

They parted their kiss, Solar's one hand was on Byul's waist and shoulder.

"Ugh Byul... f-fuck...You hmmm~ fuck you, Byul" Byul smirked. Her girl closed eyes, feeling the pleasure Byul's giving.

"Just fuck me after can you? " Byul sexily said, Solar moaning in a mess. Byul removed her fingers from her girl. Her fiancé was panting.

"You just made my hormones come up," Solar said, "Doing for purpose," Byul gives a peck kiss to her girl. She quickly went to her place and dragged solar on her top.

"Byul-ah, you're such a pervert," Solar uttered, Byul hugged her.

"But you like it, "

"You received all your gifts," Solar said, "Not yet, Hon"

"What? You even fuck me then you were saying not yet?" Solar said in disbelief. "We're not done, Hon"

"Aiish. Baby, I'm tired. Besides, I want to walk tomorrow. Let's just pass tonight, can we?" Solar begged. Byul chuckled.

"I love you," Byul softly said, "I hate you."

"Ah, Really? Okay. Take your bath now, get out of here, I'm doing something go" Byul quickly said, Solar eyes widened.

"What do you want to do here alone, huh? Byul are you?" Solar sat up and looked at Byul with disgusting looks.

"We're in the bathroom of course... taking a bath" Byul looked away. "Are you hiding sex toys here in our bathroom huh?" Byul quickly looked at Solar frowning.