Chapter 76

YONGSUN POV 

Today is Christmas Eve, We still have work but until 4p.m. Our Family will be at our house, Our Friends too and Hyejin's Family. It will be fun later night. 

Mom and Jennie were already in our house with Aeri and Hyejin… They said they would cook later, It was still snowing. 

It was near 4p.m. and we were packing up now, we're done with our work. 

"Are you guys going straight to our house?" Byul asked to our friends, "I'll fetch Irene first," Seulgi said, 

"We will go straight now, Mom already knows that I will spend my Christmas with you guys," Jisoo said, "Me too," Wheein and Lisa said in unison, Byul and I nodded. 

We decided to go now. We went straight to the mall since we will be having our exchange gifts. 

We will just meet at the house later. Byul and I parted ways since we will buy gifts. 

"I'll see you there at the Ice cream store," I said. She nodded and we walked away to each other. 

I went to the Department store, and I bought some appliances that they can use at home. I already checked it and it was on the counter now, I quickly went to the clothes and bought it for dad and uncle. 

I went to the counter to pay for my stuff. They already wrapped the appliances I bought but the clothes were in the bag. I put it on the cart, and I was thinking of what I should buy for Byul, Mom, Jen and Auntie also for Aeri. 

I just went to bags, I bought 2 bags for mom and auntie, I quickly went to the watches, I bought one for Jennie, I still have to buy my gift for aeri and Byul. 

It was hard to think of their gifts, I just bought her a new set of suits, also her jacket and other clothes. I just bought 1 piece of them. I'm done and I'm just waiting for Byul here. 

"Love, Where are you now? Aren't you going to buy the whole Mall, right?" I asked, so I decided to call her. 

"I'm on my way back, Just a minute." She said, I saw her walking with her cart towards me. I quickly hung up the call. 

"I'm not done buying my gifts… I'm still thinking about my gift for aeri, how about you?" I asked, "Well same, She has so many stuffed toys there… I'll just give her a kiss," Byul said, I just looked at her frowning. 

"I know now, Let's go… Let's put this first in the car," I said, we headed to the parking lot. 

Byul opened the car trunk, I put my things first. 

"Ya! Why are you looking at my bags? Don't look! Don't touch any of those bags," I said, she just frowned at me. 

"You bought so many gifts, are you going to give the whole department?" Byul asked while waiting for me to put all my things. 

"Looks like you aren't huh? I'm done. Put your things now, It's cold here" I said, she just shrugged her shoulders and put her things. As she finished we went back to the mall. 

"Let's just buy her shoes," I said as we went to the Kids stuff. 

I was searching for Aeri's shoes when I looked back I didn't see Byul at my side. 

"Lo- Huh? Where is she? Aiish, This hamster always disappears on my side," I said, I just shook my head. 

Minutes later, Byul came back smiling like an Idiot to me. 

"Where did you go?" I asked, She just smiled. "Somewhere," She said, I looked at her back and she was holding a chicken hat and avocado hat. 

"What's that?" I asked, looking at her back. She just pouted.