Chapter 36

MOONBYUL POV 

This is my first day at work here in Jeju. My shift is at the same time when I'm in Seoul. I go to Jeju Station at 6 a.m. 

"I'm Moon Byul-yi, the forecaster from Seoul Weather Station" I said and I bowed to the Director of the Jeju Station. 

"Welcome to Jeju Station and I'm the Director here. By the way, We have a meeting later with the other stations in South Korea. Be ready and your seat is there." The Director and I nodded. I went to the seat she was talking about. 

I took the files I brought with me, the file that I prepared for. 

When I was doing my work my phone rang. I quickly answered it without looking at who is calling. 

"Hello?" I asked, while doing my stuff. "Hi Love, Good Morning" 

Oh, It's Solar. I smiled when I heard her voice. 

"Oh! Hi Love, Good Morning too. Did you sleep well? Did you eat?" I softly asked, "I guess, Yes Love. I'm going to the station now. How about you?" 

"Good, I went here at the Station around 6 a.m." I said, I'm still doing my stuff. "You're so early." 

"I have many papers to do, and I'm analyzing the radar since there's a meeting later," I said, I heard her car. "Oh, Did I disturb you? I'll hang up now and go back to your work, I'm going now." Solar said,

"Not really. Okay Love, Drive safe. I'll call you after work or at lunch time. I love you" I softly said, "I love you too, Bye-bye" Solar said and she hung up the call. 

I quickly put my phone on my side while analyzing the radar. I prepared my file. 

It's 7 a.m now and the Director said, I should be in the meeting too and sat beside her. So I did what she said, I prepared my file and ballpen. The other employee was preparing the presentation for today's meeting. I saw my team on the screen. Solar was walking towards her seat now beside the Head Director. 

I glanced at solar that was in serious mode looking at her laptop. I secretly smiled and looked down at my file. 

" Thursday, 2nd of August, The meeting for today will start now." Solar said, I quickly looked at the screen. 

"How's the weather going there, Jeju Station?" The Head Director asked, Solar glanced at their screen. She must have been shocked because of her reaction. 

"Yesterday was still sunny and timid weather that was around 30°C to 33°C from 7a.m to 4p.m and when the moon comes out the weather cools down from 33°C to 25°C." The Jeju Director said, They nodded. I looked at the Jeju Director, "Can I have permission to speak?" I asked, she nodded. 

"As the Jeju Director said, when night comes yesterday the weather cools down here. As of today, the weather is windy and cloudy and based on my observation earlier the temperature was 27°C. The Precipitation is 12%, Humidity is around 85% and the Wind is 2 Km/h speed," I said, Solar was attentive listening to me. This is her first time seeing me participating in a meeting like this. 

"And, as of 6am the wind was going from the south part to the east but now as you can see the wind is going now from south to north" I added. They just nodded. "What are you going to do about that, Jeju Station?" The Head Director asked, I looked at the Jeju Director. 

"We will track where is the wind have the strongest in Jeju," The Jeju Director said, "Alright, so what will the weather of the following days," The Head Director asked, 

"The next day it might rain with Precipitation of 90%, Humidity of 79% with Wind speed of 11km/h and the Temperature of 27°C." Solar said, We nodded until the meeting ended.