Chapter 20

As Byul went to her condo. 5 minutes later she went back. 

"I told you, I'll be quick."  As byul said to solar that was sitting in the living room and she sat beside her. 

"What do you want to eat for lunch? Should I cook or let's have lunch outside?"  As byul said, she lay down on her solar thighs. 

"Just asked me if you want to date me, Byul" Solar Jokingly said, Byul quickly glanced at solar that was laughing. 

"What?" 

"Why are your eyes shaking? I'm just kidding. Your reaction is so funny" As solar, Byul was still looking at her. 

"No, It's not like that. I can date you though, but you surprise me" The tall girl said, 

"So you're now admitting that you want to take me on a date huh? Oh my Byuliee," Solar teasingly said while stroking Byul's hair. "Even if you want it or not, I will take you on a date. But decide what you want for our lunch." 

"Yeah yeah... Fine. Let's just order later I want to sleep. So move" As Solar said, she pushed byul to the side of the couch and went to her room.

---
YONGSUN POV

I was teasing moonbyul while we were talking about our lunch. 

Hmmm... So she wants me to go on a date huh? 

When I went to my room, I took a blanket and went back to the living room. Byul was scrolling on her phone and I threw my blanket to her. 

"Aw, my dunnie is so caring thank you for the blanket, you can sleep now" I frowned at her and push her, "Move aside, I wanna sleep"

"Ah Yah, Unnie! You have a Queen size bed in your room, sleep there I'm going to sleep here" Byul exclaimed. "Just Move, I want to sleep here too," I said. 

Byul moved. She was looking at my side now, I lay down on her side. I make her shoulders as my pillow. 

"Byul..." I looked into her eyes. 

"Hmm?" she hummed and looked at me too, stroking my hair. Yes, We're cuddling now. 

"Thank you for coming," I pouted. "to my life," I added, she was just confused by my indirect confession. 

"Then, Thank you too for coming," She replied, smiling at me. 

I hugged her and she hugged me back tightly, "I miss you so much" As I said, "I miss you too, Let's sleep now" As she said she kissed my head and didn't let me go to her hugged, I buried my face on her neck until we passed out. 

---
MOONBYUL POV

As I woke up, I saw solar still sleeping on my side, I caressed her cheeks and stroked her hair. I took my phone to look at what time it is. It was already noon. 

Solar was still hugging me, I hugged her and rubbed her back. 

"Yong, what do you want to eat? I'll order now,? I asked her. " Anything you want,"

"Just say what you want, I don't know what I want," 

"Tteokbokki, Kimchi, Coke, Spicy Chicken Feet," Solar successively said, "I guess you are not that hungry," I said, giggling.

"You asked me what I want, now—" I cut her words off. "Shut up and back to sleep. I'll just order our food," As I said, she threw a small punch at me. 

"I'm just kidding, Ouch. Go back to sleep." I said and she stopped quickly and turned around to not face me.

"Done, I already ordered, let's just wait for the food." As I said, I put down my phone and looked at her, I could see her chubby cheeks even though she was facing the other side.

I secretly chuckled, I was thinking about her being a kid like when I'm around, she was different on and off work. She was strict, Optimistic, and professional at work but off work, she was a bubbly, silly girl, and a baby one even though she was soft and fragile. Everyone always said that we were like a couple because of our closeness to each other. We are comfortable with each other.

Well, I hope that too. But I'm frightened of what would happen if I confessed to her. I'm happy with what we are now so I won't ruin it.

I came back to my senses when I heard the doorbell.

"Oh, It must be our food. I'll open the door, yong. Move Aside." As I said, solar moved aside.

As I opened the door, I smiled at the delivery guy and got our food. "Thank you, Sir, " I said and went back. I put it down on the mini table in the living room. 

"The food is ready! Let's eat now, Yong!" I said Solar came out of the bathroom while trying her hair into a bun.

As we finished our lunch, solar washed the dishes and I was laying on the couch. When my phone rang. I quickly answered my phone when I saw the ID number.

"Oh, Hi Dahee… What's up?" I said, "Hi unnie, Are you free now? Let's go out" As Dahee said, I glanced at solar that was walking here in the living room.

"Uhh… I'm sorry, I'm not free today. I'm with someone now. Maybe next time." I said while looking at solar that's frowning at me.

"Oh, Okay. Maybe next time. Bye Unnie! Have fun!" She replied, "Oh yes. Have fun too. Bye!" As I said, I quickly hung up.

"Who's that?" Solar asked, " One of my girls" I jokingly said, Solar quickly changed her expression. "Womanizer," 

"Are you still meeting that Sodam?" I asked without any hesitation. Solar looked at me and smiled. Why is this smiling at me? Please No.

"Uhmm. Yes, I'm with her last time, we had dinner last time, Why?" Solar said, " Why did I ask?" My thoughts said.

"Nothing." I coldly said, "Oh, Why are you giving me a cold shoulder now?"

"I'm not,"

"Are you jealous? My byulie is jealous." Solar said, I looked at her. "No, I'm not." I denied. Yes, Yong, I'm fucking jealous.

"I won't be mad if you're jealous," She quickly replied, She really wants me to be jealous, or is she just teasing me?

"If you were teasing me stop it now," I coldly said, "Fine, Don't give me the cold shoulder. I'm not using it." 

"What if someone likes you, Yong?" I asked and looked at her. She looked at me with her confused face. "I don't know? But I like someone now…"

"Oh… That's good you already moved on with that Eric." I force smiled at her. "Who's that lucky one?" I asked.

She smiled at me, "Secret, I'll tell you next time."

I'm happy for you, Yong.

TO BE CONTINUED…

All rights reserved. Plagiarism is a crime.