Chapter 3

MOONBYUL POV

It was a tiring day on my first day at my work as a forecaster but there was nothing new about that because I chose it as my job tho. 

Anyway, I'm here in my small room at the training center packing my things. I stayed here for almost a year I guess but the tenant of this center tells me that I need to pack my things and leave before the new student will come next week to stay here. Well, I've been living here for the past 3 years though.

I don't have any relatives who are living here in Seoul, My Dad is so uneasy and he always wastes my money on gambling and his vices. I don't have that much money to look for a condo since I'm here in Seoul. I have savings for my future but I don't want to use them for now. I don't think I should move to another city to lessen my expenses but my work is here in Seoul, I don't have the choice but to sleep anywhere when I get sleepy if ever the tenant will kick me to the training center.

I was packing my things when I realized that tomorrow there was still a haze.

"I hope everyone is already alarmed about the haze,"

After I packed my books and other things, I lay down on my bed and slept. I have many books about weather, science, novels, and so on but I didn't read this bunch of books. I'm not a bookworm but I just love to read if I'm in the mood and I have time for it.

"Good night World." 

---
YONGSUN POV

After I left my friends at the station I went first to a convenience store to buy some food. I was on my way home from the convenience store. I saw a familiar look waiting at the bus stop. It's Moonbyul.

"Uh? Why is she still here? It's getting late" I said to myself and I stopped by where she was. I slowly opened the window. 

The breeze from outside came inside my car. I saw her, rubbing her shoulders while looking at me.

"Moonbyul! Come on! Come inside!" I said I opened the front seat door for her but she was shaking her head as declined.

"I'm fine, I'll just wait for the bus a little bit." As Moonbyul said, rubbed her shoulders.

"Just hopped in because it's cold there, you must catch a cold and don't get work tomorrow. And it's pretty late and it is unsafe to stay here because there is still a haze." I said and she sighs and rubbed the back of my head and hopped into my car. I just smiled when she hopped in and ready her seatbelt.

"Just give me your location. I'll send you there." As I said, I started the engine and drove off.

"Urgh... Just Drop me at the training center" she said looking outside the window. I just nodded to her. 

The ride is full of silence when the traffic light turns red I stop and I slowly glance at moonbyul. She fell asleep while hugging herself with her bag over her cardigan. She must be that tired and cold from waiting for the bus. I lowered the aircon of my car to lessen the cold and moonbyul got some warmth. 

She looks like a kid lost in the park, a cute hamster. She was indeed a cute one.

I just smiled when I'm looking at her. I don't know why I'm always smiling when I see her. 

FLASHBACK

I was looking at my monitor doing my paperwork. And it's already the end of our work. Everyone was packing their things before they went and waiting for me... They are my friends actually but Jisoo is like my sister since she's my childhood friend. 

"Urgh! It was a tiring day!" I was surprised when someone groaned that loud. When I looked at everyone, they were looking at Moonbyul, who was stretching while making an embarrassed look. I just make a small giggle to not make her notice.