Chapter 55

MOONBYUL POV

We're here at Hyejin's House. We stayed here last night.

I woke up and I saw my Fiancé sleeping on my top. I hugged her and smiled. 

"Hon, Wakey wakey... we will go back to the condo, we might be late for our work...Baby, Wake up" I said, she just groaned and went back to sleep.

"I'll let you eat what you want now, no salad for today. Got up now, Hon" As I said she quickly opened her eyes and looked at me smiling.

"That was so much faster than my expectation," I said, she giggled and we got up to do our morning routine together. We went downstairs and they were all there.

"Come, Let's eat... You still guys have work?" Uncle asked, "Good Morning... Yes, Uncle." I said, we sat and ate.

As we finished, we quickly left since we still haven't taken a bath and we don't have work clothes here.

"Hon, Let's take a bath together!" I shouted, "No! Go first!" Solar said,

"Just come in! We won't do what you were thinking! You will take so long again and we will be late!" I shouted back and I heard the door open and quickly close.

She took off her clothes and went to the shower too. Yes, we just take a bath though. As we finished we quickly dressed up.

"Stop trailing and looking at my abs," I uttered, She rolled her eyes.

---

"Byul-ah," I hummed. I parked the car and we took our bags and then went out.

"Why?" I asked, looking at her. She was smiling again. Is she crazy now?

"Come here... I want to smell you," She said, which surprised me. I just went to her and she was sniffing me like she was a pet.

"What's wrong with you? You keep smelling me at our condo." I asked, "Why?  I'm not allowed to smell you, huh?" She sulked.

Mood Wings...

"Aigoo, Come on. Let's go now," I said. As we went in she was tugging at my clothes. As I looked at her she smiled and looked at the Cafeteria. I just smiled and we went to the cafeteria first before we went to the Department. 

"What do you want?" I asked, "Tteokbokki" She happily said, I nodded and took her order. As I went back she was smiling like a kid while waiting for her food. 

"Eat now," As I said, she quickly ate. I just looked at her eating. 

"Are you done?" I asked, She nodded and we took the tray back and went to the department. 

"Are you two full now?" I softly asked, "Uh..." 

She was thinking if she was full or not until we got into our department. 

"Can I have... Vanilla Ice cream?" She stopped at the door, pouting. "Baby, It's early to have Ice cream. I'll buy you at lunch." I softly said,  our colleagues were giggling. 

"Oh, she's craving now?" Wheein asked, "I guess," 

---

"How's having a fiancé that was craving?" Jisoo asked, "She keeps smelling me, She was like a kid tugging at my shirt just for food." I said, she just giggled. 

"Goodluck," 

"Byul-ah!" We were surprised when she shouted. "Ne? (Yes?)" 

"Nothing," She said, I just looked at her frowning. "Are you hungry?" I asked, she shook her head.