Chapter 93

THIRD POV

"Did you smoke? Why do you smell like cigarettes?" Solar asked, She grabbed Byul's face near her to smell her wife. Byul looked away, "Me? No…" Byul said, She went to the living room.

"No, I'm asking Hyejin… Who would I ask huh?" Solar sarcastically said, She walks to Byul, "Who cares if I do? It's my health after all, not yours or anyone…" Byul said,

"Who? Are you kidding me, Byul? I just lost my memories not my feelings and I'm still fucking your wife!" Solar shouted, Byul looked at her wife and stood up.

"I should be happy that you have feelings for me even though you didn't remember my existence in your life?" Byul shouted.

"Hey guys, Don't fight. Aeri might see you," Hyejin said,

"That's why I'm helping myself to remember us! Do you think I'm happy too in my situation? I can't bear to see Aeri crying and asking me if I already remember her… I'm not going in this state if…" Solar paused.

"If what? If we didn't get into an accident you weren't like that now? Do you think I wanted that to happen? Do you think I can bear to see you in that situation? If I can go back to the time during our wedding I should save you and I'm the one who is suffering and almost dying, not you." Byul cryingly said,

"I don't know what to do now, I want to give up and die but I'm thinking about you and Aeri… I need to be strong for both of you and I promise to your family and Jisoo, that I will take care of you…This is just my way just to let my tiredness away, my problems away, Just to forget things for even a minute. I'm so tired of everything, Yong. But the thing is I can't just give up, " Byul said between her tears. Solar was crying too.

"Are you tired of understanding and helping me to get back my memories? I can just leave here, We can divorce if you want… If you are really tired of me. I'm sorry, If I'm just giving you a hard time to cope with this stuff…" Solar said, Byul looked at her wife.

"What? Divorce? No, I won't agree with you. Do you think I will just give up our marriage? If you, you can just give up because that's your reason I won't ever agree. Yes, Love. I'm tired of everything but divorce isn't a choice to get my tired away, I just need to find myself again. I just need time to be ready if you can't remember me and our daughter. I need time to reflect on everything that has happened because this happening to us is because of me, this is all my fault, Love. I can't forgive myself if something happened to Aeri and you again because of me… "Byul paused.

"You can slap me, punch me now… Go! I know I can't make you feel better by that and get back your memories as quickly as I want. You feel bad right? Slap me or Punch me until you get tired, I know you're mad at me because I put you there… " Byul held Solar's hands and punched and slapped her.

On the other side, Aeri heard her parents fighting and shouting. 

Aeri went out holding a paper with drawing while crying looking at her parents who were fighting.

"D-don't fight," Aeri said between her tears. "Aeri…" Wheein uttered, Her parents looked at her.

Solar wiped her tears and went to Aeri. "Is that what you will give to mommy?" Solar asked, Aeri nodded.

"Don't cry, Baby. Shhh," Solar said, carrying Aeri and rubbing Aeri's back.

"Are you fighting because of me?" Aeri asked between her tears. Solar looked at Byul who was looking down and sitting on the couch, "N-no… Mommy and Dada didn't fight, Don't mind it. Don't cry," Solar said, She was holding her tears so that they would not fall.

"Do you want to Sleep with Aunties tonight?" Solar asked, Aeri shook her head.

"Okay, Let's drink water," Solar said, they went to the kitchen. She put Aeri on the kitchen counter and take a glass of water,