Chapter 64

YONGSUN POV

We visited moonbyul at her work today since she didn't bring her lunch and so early at her work.

So I decided to send her food for lunch before we went to the Mall this lunch.

I was surprised when  I heard Aeri at her PlayStation that byul bought so Aeri couldn't just stay in the room when I'm doing some stuff. She kept saying the words "Mommy and Dada" while looking at our Picture in the living room. I happily went to her.

PLAYSTATION: [I don't know what the exact name of this because it says Playpen]

"Mom...my... Da... da"

"Say it again, Baby"

"Mommy!" She shouted. I chuckled when she shouted.

"Your Dada will be happy when she heard you," I softly said,

"Let's take a bath now, we will go to Dada and Mall. We will buy your clothes for your birthday." I said softly and take aeri bath. I carefully showered her since she was still a baby.

As I dressed her up, I put her in the crib and quickly took a shower. Luckily, Jen is already here at the condo. We haven't moved into the house since Byul is so busy to pack up.

---

Byul was so busy as Jisoo said and when I went to the department she was so focused on her laptop. She was surprised when I talked.

I kissed her cheeks.

"Why are you guys here?"  She asked and carried Aeri. "Hi, Baby,"

"We just stopped by to send your lunch so you should eat," I said.

---

Byul sent us until the exit, she stopped walking when she heard aeri. I just chuckled at her reaction. She was really happy.

"Dada!" As Aeri shouted, the other employees looked at us. "She keeps saying that since at the condo." As I said, she cried.

She looks like a kid now that Aeri fought with her.  "Crybaby... Aeri-yaa, Dada is crying" I said to said,

"Dada... Mommy..." Aeri said, I wiped Byul's tears and chuckled.

"Byul stop crying. they were looking at us now." I said, we walked until the exit and gave a bit goodbye. Aeri was always smiling and giggling when she saw her mom. Even byul crying she giggled or sometimes she would cry too.

---

We're here at the Mall looking for Aeri's clothes for her birthday.

After 30 minutes, we already bought Aeri's clothes.

It was already sunset, we ate before we went home and bought byul's food too.

----

Aeri had already fallen asleep in the car way back at the condo. It was already 7 p.m. because of the traffic jam. I saw our car in the parking lot, it seemed Byul had just come.