Chapter 91

MOONBYUL POV

It's been a month since Solar was discharged from the hospital. We had already gone back to our work, I was helping her to remember the other's likes during the stations.

Winter is coming now. I'm planning this first snowfall. We will go to Jongno District to see the First snow.

Today, We were here at the Hospital for our check-up and also to remove the band on our arms. Jennie is with us today and Aeri was in the house with Mom.

"How are you both?" The Doctor asked, "I'm good now, but I still have my trauma in a car and the accident still flashing to my dreams, " Byul said, She looked at Solar.

"I'm doing fine now too," Solar said, The Doctor nodded, "Do you perhaps remember something? Do you feel something weird or hurt in your head?"

"Headache yes but I haven't remembered something even though I'm looking at pictures back then, there's nothing..." Solar said, "Did you guys always go to the place you always go before? It can help too for her to remember..."

"We haven't yet since I can't drive because of my trauma and we just got back to work recently besides I tried to tell the other things that happened before," Byul said, The Doctor nodded.

"Just be healthy and always have a rest." The Doctor says, We both nodded. "Let's have your x-rays first and we will remove the band." He added. We followed him.

---

After our x-ray, we went back to the office for our results.

"It was okay now, Always exercise your arms, Don't carry heavy things for now." The Doctor says, "Just be healthy, exercise, stay active." He added.

"Here's your x-rays." He handed the x-rays to me. We nodded. "Thank you, Doc. Is that all?" I asked, He nodded. "Ah, Yes. You can go now," He said.

We stood up and we bowed. "We will go now, Doc. Thank you again." I said, We left.

"You heard that? Don't carry heavy things..." I said, "Don't carry Aeri for a while. She's heavier than you," I added.

"Why do you carry me?" She asked, I just smiled. "Let's go now," I said. She just frowned.

"How is it?" Jennie asked, We sat in the Backseat. "It's okay now," Solar said,

"That's good, We will go home straight?" Jennie uttered. "Let's go to the Flower shop then go to the Cemetery," I said, Jennie nodded.

---

"We will go to Daddy's grave?" Solar asked, "Yes, We will go to my mom's grave too." I said, she nodded.

I closed my eyes as the scenes flashed, I leaned my head on the seat.

"Hon, Are you okay?" Solar asked, she caressed my hands. "Just..."

"Look at me," Solar said, and turned my head to her. "Open your eyes, Look at me..." Solar softly said, I slowly opened my eyes. My tears flowed as I opened my eyes.

"Don't cry, Face your fears. Calm Down, Okay? I'm here," Solar wiped my tears. I inhaled while looking at her.

"Just look at me, Calm Down," Solar said, She cupped my face. I smiled at her and nodded.

"Are you feeling better now?" She asked,  I nodded. "Thank you," She smiled. I leaned my head to her shoulder, She leaned her head on me too then, interviewed our hands. I smiled.

---

We're here at the Cemetery now we went to my mom's grave first. I put down the flower and I lit the candle.