Chapter 31

MOONBYUL POV 

It's been an almost a month since Jisoo caught us making out in our department. It was a great week for us. I am planning to talk with Solar's mom today. Since I got her number from solar's phone last night. 

We were at our work now and eating at the cafeteria. 

"Byul, You're spacing out." Solar said, "Ah. I'm sorry."

"Are you okay?" Jisoo asked, I nodded. " Yes, I'm fine. I'm just thinking of something." I said and squeezed solar's hand that was under the table. 

I took my phone and decided to text her mom. 

Moon:
Hi, Mrs. Kim. This is Moonbyul-yi. Did you remember me? 

I left a message to her and put my phone down. minutes after my phone buzzed. Solar looked at me. 

Mrs. Kim:
Oh Hi, Yes I remember you. Yongsun's Colleague. What can I help you? 

Moon:
Ah, yes. I just wanna ask something if you are free tonight? 

Mrs. Kim:
I am, Why? 

Moon:
I have something to tell you, Mrs. Kim. Can we meet later at the xxx restaurant after our shift? 

Mrs. Kim:
Alright, I'll see you later. 

Moon:
Thank you, Mrs. Kim, I'll see you. 

As I texted Mrs. Kim. I smiled. Solar was looking at me frowning. Luckily, the younger's are busy with their own stuff.

"Who's that?" Solar Coldly said, I just looked at Jisoo. 

"I'm asking you, Moon," Solar sarcastically said, I'm scared now. 

"It's just my friend," I nervously said, "Why are your eyes shaking?" 

"It's not. It's just my friend promise," I said, Jisoo mouthed  'You're dead meat now'

"Try to cheat on me, Moon. You'll be dead meat." Solar Whispered. I just gulped. I caressed her hand that was on the table. "I'm not, trust me," I said. Jisoo cleared her throat. 

"Let's go now? Before someone became dead meat here" Jisoo said, Solar stood up first and left. 

"She's scary, Help me." I said to Jisoo, "Who is that, why is she jealous?" 

"It's her mom, I will talk to her later after work," I said while we were walking back to the department. "Why did you say that is your friend? She is really mad at you." 

"I don't want her to know that I was meeting with her mom," I said, "Ya! she will be mad if you don't tell her more. Or she will kick you out and become dead meat later if you went out without her permission." 

"Fine, Back to your work. I'll just talk to her." 

"U-unnie? Can we talk?" I nervously asked, "If it's not work-related back to your work." She coldly said. She's mad. 

"L-love please" I begged and lowered my voice. "What do you want?" She coldly replied, 

"Can we talk?" She stood up, "Follow me," She coldly said, I just looked at Jisoo and she nodded. We went to the stairs. I'm fucking trembling right now.

"What do you want, Moon?" Solar asked, looking out the window. 

"Love, are you mad?" I softly asked. "Who's that 'friend'?" Solar coldly said but emphasized the word friend.