Chapter 40

[R19+ Ahead! This is not like the previous part so don't expect and Read with your own risk.]

YONGSUN POV

I woke up when my phone rang, I took my phone and it was my alarm. I quickly turned it off. 

I looked at my girlfriend who was peacefully sleeping. I was about to stand up, and I quickly remembered what happened last night. That was the first time we did that thing. I looked at her smiling. I took my clothes that were on the floor. I ran towards the bathroom and took a shower. 

When I went out, Byul was scrolling thru her phone. 

"Oh, Hi Baby, you're early."  I said, "I just woke up, I should sent you to your work?" 

"No need, Just take a rest you're tired. I'm fine" As I said she was about to stand up. 

"Love, Close your eyes and Turned around. Don't look back" Byul said, "Just go, Love. I already saw your body last night."  I chuckled. She just rolled her eyes. 

"Just don't look! I'm still ashamed." She said, I just nodded. She cover the blanket on her body and went to the bathroom. 

"Love! Can you get my Clothes?" She shouted, "Wait, Ma'am!" 

I knocked to the door and give her clothes. After minutes, she went out. 

I was in my vanity when she hugged me.  She kissed my shoulders. 

"What do you need?" I asked, "Nothing," She buried her face on my neck. I can see her in the mirror that she was kissing my neck. 

"Byul, I can see you." I said, She glanced to the mirror that was in front of us. 

I thought she was just kissed me but she pull my shirt that was tucked-in in my pants. She put her hands in shirt. 

"Byul," I said, "Just once more before you left. I won't fuck you though." Byul said in raspy voice.

She turned me to her. She sat on my lap, smirking. "Hey, you're so early" I said, "Hmm… breakfast?" She said and smirked. 

She slowly leaned on me, and grab my nape. I put my hands in her waist to support her not to fall. She kissed, within a seconds I responded to her. Her other hand is inside my shirt massaging my chest. 

I can't help to moaned, Our lips moved sensually, mixing our saliva. She encircled her arms on my neck. 

"B-baby," 

As we parted our wet kisses, we can see the trail of our mixed saliva. She was smiling at me. 

"Are you Done? Can I do my stuff now ?" I asked, she nodded and stood up. 

"Yongsun-ah," She softly, she was laying on the bed facing the ceiling. I hummed. 

"I love you" I saw her quickly turned and looked at the mirror. "I love you too" 

"Kim Yongsun..." She said, I was nervous because she called me in full name. I just hummed.

"I love you," She sweetly said, " I love you more,"

"Moon-Kim Yongsun" That was the sweetest I heard this morning. "I love you so much!" She shouted.

"Baby, my surname fits on you" She said, she was looking at the mirror.

"Why are you so sweet today?" I asked and faced her. "I'm not, I just want to say that I love you" Byul softly said, she looks like a kid rolling on the bed now.

"Baby, I'm going now. Just lock the door if you were going to your condo. I love you" I reminded.