Chapter 58

[R19+ AHEAD!! READ WITH YOUR OWN RISK. ALWAYS REMEMBER DON'T READ WHEN YOU WERE EATING.]

MOONBYUL POV

It was her last week of the 6th month of pregnancy and I will file for her maternity leave for 2 years.

We were at our work now, so I went to her workplace.

"I'll file your leave for next week. You are in your 7th month." As I said, she looked up at me. "Do I have a choice?"

"None. I'll pass it to the head director." I said, she nodded and sighed.

---

"Good Day, Sir. I'll just pass Director Kim's Maternity leave..." I said and passed the file.  "Oh, She's 7th month next week." I just nodded. 

"Tell them we will be having a meeting for your department later." The Head Director said, "Copy, Sir. Is that all?" I asked

"Ah... Yes, You can go back now." As the Head Director said, I bowed and went back to my department.

"Everyone, the Head Director said we will be having a meeting later," I said, went to my seat, and worked again.

---

-MEETING-

"Can I have your attention now?" As the director said, everyone was sitting at the front for the meeting.

"You know that Director Kim will be having her Maternity Leave for 2 years... And you guys need to have a temporary director when she's gone..." 

"I've been searching for a temporary Director in this department but I can't find one to fit here... I decided to let any one of you be a temporary director for this department for the meantime until she's having her leave..." The Head Director said, we just nodded and listened to him.

"Then, how about our position here if we take the position? We still have interns to take our position?" I asked, " We still have interns, we can put them in your position to help each of you at your work, you can still be back at your position when Solar went back after her leave," He replied, We just nodded and looked at each other.

"Hmm... Maybe, Byul unnie can take the temporary director since she already knew about Director Kim's work besides she was having good feedback when she was in Jeju..." I was surprised by Jisoo's words and everyone agreed. "W-why me? I mean... I —"

"We can trust you at that position besides, you have experience in having a meeting with other positions unlike us... we're not going to take that position though and We love our positions," Wheein said, "You can study the stuff needed, It's —" They cutted my words again. 

"Sir, Byul unnie will be our temporary director for 2 years, Right Unnie?" Jisoo said and smiled at me. I just rolled my eyes. 

"Argh... Fine, I will take the position for 2 years as substitute director for Director Kim." I said, they clapped even solar. 

"Then, you will be the Substitute Director of the Morning Team for 2 years, The meeting is done. You can go back to your work. " He said and I just gave my fake smile. We went back to our workplace. 

"Ya! I told you I don't want to. you are stressing my ass!" I exclaimed, "Your welcome, Director Moon," Jisoo said.

"You already accepted it, Director... Besides, you were aware of everything in that position, right Director Kim?" Seulgi said and looked at solar that was nodding.

"Ah Ya, Hon! You were agreeing too?"  I whined. "Yes, Honey. You can do that. They don't want to have a high salary so take it, we need that money." Solar said,