Chapter 23

MOONBYUL POV

When I came back, I saw solar watching TV. 

"I feel bad for your mom. Can you at least not give her a cold shoulder?" I said, solar looked at me and sighed. 

"What's with that sigh, huh?"  I said she just hugged the hamster. I am jealous now of this hamster hmp. 

"Fine, Let's eat. I bought your favorite food." As I said, we went to the Kitchen. 

"I want to eat your mom's kimchi, let's have one," I said and she just nodded. 

As we ate, it was filled with silence. 

"Unnie, Try this. Your mom's kimchi is so delicious!" I happily said and gave solar's kimchi on her plate. "It was my favorite."

Finally, she spoke. 

"I'm going now, Sleep now. Goodnight" I said and stood up. "I'll send you off," Solar said, I just nodded. 

As I opened the door, I looked at her. 

"Go now, It's cold here. Go—" I was surprised when she kissed me on my lips. 

"Goodnight," Solar said and closed the door. I was stunned here outside. I was touching my lips.

Did she just kiss me? 

I still can't believe that solar kissed me. I was laying on my bed and looking at the white ceiling.

"Why did she kiss me?" I said to myself. 

"She didn't see my red face earlier, right?" As I said, I took the bunny beside me. 

"Yah, Kim Yongsun. Why did you steal my kiss huh?" I said to the bunny. If anyone saw me they would think I was crazy because I was talking to this stuffed toy. 

"Should I text or call her? It will be awkward if I call her now." I said, I just rolled over to my bed.

---
YONGSUN POV

Moonbyul was nagging at me since my mom left. I know she feels bad that's why she sends my mom again.

I know she was tired of picking up her things from hyejin's house tonight then she came here just to buy me food.

"You don't have to buy food. Save your money for yourself." I said when we were in the living room after we ate. "I just don't want to eat alone"

"It's getting late now, I know you're tired, go to your bed now, I'm going now." As She said, she stood up. "I'll send you out," I said and followed her to the door.

"Go back now, it's cold here Go—" I quickly kissed her when she was talking. I didn't know why I kissed her. 

"Good night," I just said and quickly closed the door. I saw Moonbyul was stunned to speak. I was standing behind the door and touching my lips. I fucked up.

I quickly went straight to my room and lay on my bed while holding the hamster.

"This is so embarrassing, how can I face her tomorrow? Should I just be absent or pretend I was sick? What I fucking did, this will be awkward for hell. " My thought said, I was kicking the air. 

"Should I tell her sorry? No… no…" I said to myself, 

"But her lips are so soft," I said while remembering the scene. This is so fucking embarrassing what would she will think? Should I avoid her?

My alarm was ringing, so I turned it off. I just slept for an hour because I was thinking about what I should do. This makes me crazy now.