Chapter 69

This is the day Solar goes to her work. She was actually nervous like it was her first day but who wouldn't be nervous after 2 years of leave? 

"Hon, Is this Okay to wear?" Solar asked and turned to Moonbyul who was drying her hair. 

YS & MB OUTFIT:

"Yes, Hon. You're so pretty." Byul softly said, "Are you sure?" 

"Yes," Byul went to the vanity and did her makeup. 

"Let's just send Aeri first to mom, Is her thing done?" Byul asked, "Yup, I arranged it last night when I got home from the station." Solar said and put perfume over her body. 

"I'm done, Let's go? We still have meetings with the Directors… I mean you," Byul uttered and took her bag and Aeri's bag. 

"Ya! you still need there, I will just listen since I just came back. I'm freaking out to go alone, you know?" Solar said she carries Aeri. 

"Fine Fine Director Kim…" Byul chuckled and they went in. "Aeri-yaaa, Behave to Mama and Auntie Nini, Okay?" Byul said, 

"Mom, We will just fetch Aeri after work, Her Milk is there, and her clothes," Solar said, 

"Aeri-yaaa, Mommy and Dada will go to work now, Be a good girl here, Got it?" Solar said, She kissed Aeri and Byul did the same. 

"We will go now, Mom! Bye!" Byul said, they went to their car and drove off. 

"I feel like I just want to stay home forever with Aeri." As Solar said, Byul giggled. "You really want your role as Housewife?" Byul asked, she glanced at her fiancé. 

"Kind of… because I'm just going to think about us, not others… Besides, I can do whatever I want, I can eat and sleep peacefully" Solar chuckled. "You admit that you are just eating at home, so that's why our stock is almost gone." 

"Ya! I didn't, I'm taking my diet now. Besides, We didn't buy snacks, remember you said no junk foods, carbs just be HEALTHY?" Solar exclaimed. "So can we buy some junk foods, carbs, and other snacks?" Solar added and looked at Byul with her bright smile. 

"I thought you were on Diet?" Byul replied, as she parked their car. "I… just… Let's just buy. It's so boring watching movies without snacks… Our House is so big and luxurious… then we don't have food?!" Solar exclaimed. 

"We have but you eat them all," Byul said, "I didn't…sometimes" Solar pouted. They walk inside the station. Other staff bowed, They smiled at them. 

"Why were you thinking about our food stocks? We just did the grocery 2 weeks ago" Byul said. 

"Welcome back, Mrs. Moon," The other employees said, Solar eyes widened. 

"T-thank you," Solar said, and she quickly looked at Byul.