Chapter 32

Their night was full of bickering, teasing, and laughter until Serious Solar spoke which made her friends and girlfriend look at her.

"I have something to ask all of you, I know it is too late to ask you this but…  I want you guys to know that the Head Director talked to me last month. If I was right…  The rainy season was coming in 2 weeks and"

"And… The Head Director told me that I need to choose one of the morning teams that will go to Jeju to help them there for 1 month. I… It keeps bugging me every time and I haven't decided since we're so busy these days and each of your parents will need you if one of you will go to Jeju…" Solar said, Everyone was thinking if they would volunteer to go or not.

"I… I will volunteer to go to Jeju… Besides, as you said they have parents who need them here and They have problems here too." Byul quickly said, which made everyone look at her.

"I can volunteer, Unnie," Wheein said, "I will go there, your mom needs you here, right? Besides, my dad doesn't care about me even when I go whenever I want because he has vices." Byul uttered.

"We can decide more or I can tell the Head Director that everyone can't go there because of family matters," Solar protested. "I'm saying this to all of you especially to you, Yong. As our Director and as Forecaster of Seoul Metropolitan. I'm doing this for work and this is our responsibility also Head Director wants our team to be part of that" Byul said,

"I'll be back here in Seoul after 1 month and be back to my girlfriend though, I will be okay there," Byul added and looked at her girlfriend and caresses her cheeks.

"You're so easy to decide. We can decide more and—" Byul cut Jisoo's Words. "I'm pretty sure, I won't take no and buts, I will go there for our work. Our team is the main forecaster in this season and the one who will help the other station." Byul said seriously.

"Fine, If you want. Just be safe there" Jisoo surrendered. They just talk about work and stuff until they decide to go home.

"Unnie's, We will go now!" They said, "Go home safe! See you tomorrow!" Solar said, they nodded and left.

"Love…"

"I'm going to sleep here tonight" Byul quickly said, which made her girlfriend smile. And they went to the veranda.

"Are you sure you will go there? I can talk to the Head Director tomorrow" Solar sadly said, "It's for work so I will go there instead. Don't be selfish, Love. Besides, I'll be back here and to you after that. We can call every day you know," Byul said,

"Fine. Just be safe there. I will quickly fly there if something happens to you." Solar worriedly said, she doesn't want her girl to go to Jeju because she is worried but her girl really wants to go there.

"And Don't find or flirt girls there or I will kill you when you go back" Solar added, "I have so many girls here so I don't need to find girls there" Byul jokingly said which made her girl glare at her.

"Kidding. Of course I won't, or else the Kim's will kill me. I have my girl now, I don't need other girls. You are enough for me" Byul said, and smiled at her girlfriend.

"Better be, Moon or else you can't have a baby with me."

"So you want to have a baby with me now?"

"Maybe when you come back," Solar jokingly said, "I won't leave now then let's have a baby." Byul quickly said that made her girlfriend laugh.

"Kidding, Love. Maybe soon, work hard first for your future family," Solar said. She quickly went to her room and Byul happily followed her.

"I will work hard, Just for my future wife and child," Byul sincerely said, Solar just smiled at her girlfriend's actions. She knows byul really sincere to her from the very start, she even tries to talk to her mom and to be close with.