Chapter 2

YONGSUN POV

I was walking in the hallway but Moonbyul called me. She was holding a cup of coffee and gave it to me.

"Take this, Relax yourself," she said before she walked away. I just take it and smile at her. I just walked back to our office and I didn't see Moonbyul in her seat.

"Wheeinaa... where's moonbyul?" I asked and still looking at her sit.

"Oh... I didn't see her. She must be in the cafeteria." Wheein said and I just slowly nodded.

I walk to my seat and do my work. Some thoughts ruin my mind.

"Is moonbyul heard all I've talked with that bastard?" I told my mind.

"Urghh, this is so embarrassing," I said and Jisoo looked at me while frowning.

"I- Said it loudly?" I asked with an embarrassed look and jisoo nodded and walked toward my table.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked while frowning and stuttering.

"What is it? Spill." Jisoo said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"What should I spill on you?"

"That.."Urgh, this is so embarrassing" Jisoo mocked me. And I just rolled my eyes at her while I was getting my proper seat.

"Fine... I guess moonbyul heard everything I've been talking with Eric a while ago in the conference room..." I said while massaging my temples.

"And what are you guys talking about?"

"I just cut his words because it's annoying you know and I told him that I will cut all the things we've bought together since I'm working on it, and don't bother me again," I said and she nodded.

"That's it?" Jisoo asked while looking at me and I just nodded. "Okay as you say so." She said and went back to her seat.

"What the heck, Jisoo. You're so helpless." As I said, I rolled my eyes at her and she just laughed way to her seat.

I glanced at the door and I saw Moonbyul walking toward the office. I backed my eyes on my monitor like I didn't see her.

MOONBYUL POV

It was a tiring day on my first day here in Seoul Metropolitan Station. This Weather Station is the Main Station in South Korea. 

I am Moon Byul-Yi but my friends called me Byul or Moonbyul. I am 26 years old. I don't have siblings. That's all. 

Back to my work... After the conference earlier. I followed my colleague to go back to our office when I went to the cafeteria to have some coffee. When I was about to go back to our office I heard some bickering inside the conference room. I walked but I heard Director Kim talking like she was angry. I swear she was like a dragon and that strict to the office earlier because of what I did but she's soft with her colleagues when I saw but now I think she's mad. She's scary. I was about to walk again but when I looked back I saw Director Kim looking at me with her straight face. She's scary indeed. 

I called her and she looked at me. I'm trembling right now, I hope she won't be mad at me. I don't wanna get fired on my first day. 

"Director Kim...I'm sorry I didn't mean to hear your conversation inside." As I said, I bowed to her. 

"Not a big deal. It's not important." As she said she just smiled and I called her too when she was about to walk. 

"Director Kim... H-here take it. .. Relax yourself." As I said, I smiled and bowed before I left her. I didn't do this thing to anyone, but I'm here stuttering or I must be nervous. That's why I gave my coffee to her argh. I just buy my coffee instead.