Chapter 82

THIRD POV

Byul the one who will drive their car. She assisted her wife to sit in the passenger seat. 

"Let's go?" Byul asked her wife, she nodded. She honked first before they left. 

"Hon, Let's go abroad next week," Solar said, "Why?" 

"Family Vacation and Honeymoon? Besides, Until the end of this month our leave for this wedding." Solar softly said, "Ohhh... Honeymoon, I love it. Alright, So where do you want to go?" Byul glanced at her wife who was looking at her. Solar giggled.

"Aigoo... Did you really wait this day for the honeymoon?" Solar asked, "Kind Of? How we can have our honeymoon if Aeri is with us? " Byul uttered, Solar chuckled.

"Actually, I'm just joking. It's really a Family Vacation..." Solar said, Byul pouted while focusing on the road. "So Hopeful hays, So where do you want to go?" Byul asked, Solar chuckled.

"Switzerland? Paris? Germany?" Solar said, "Baby, Choose one country we didn't do a world tour" Byul said, 

"I'll ask Aeri later instead," Solar said, Jisoo called them. 

"You're so slow, Hon. I'm so hungry now and They were already there waiting for us," Solar uttered,  

"I just do the minimum drive speed, we will might into an accident if I drove fast, I don't want to get into a car accident with my wife though" Byul seriously said, 

They were near to their location for the reception but a car was so fast coming their way, "Love! Watch Out!" Solar shouted, Byul avoided the car but the other car crashed into them and that made their car crash into the tree. 

"L-love, w-wake up" Byul groaned. She saw her wife full of blood, "Y-yongsun…" 

"B-baby, w-wake up p-please, y-yong…" Byul weak said, she was holding her wife's hand until she passed out. 

JISOO POV

We are already here at the venue, the visitors, and others are here. We were just waiting for Byul and Solar to come.

I called Solar, she quickly answered. 

"Unnie, Where are you guys now? We are waiting for you guys," I said, "We are near, Byul is so slow." Solar said, 

"You're so slow, Hon. I'm so hungry now and They were already there waiting for us," I heard solar say.  Are they bickering during their wedding really? What's more, they also bicker after their engagement. 

"I just do the minimum drive speed, we will might into an accident if I drove fast, I don't want to get into a car accident with my wife though" I heard Byul seriously say, 

"Alright, We will —" I stopped my words when I heard Solar shout, "Love! Watch out!" 

"U-unnie? What happened? Yongsun! what happened?" I nervously said, I heard the sound of a car crash. 

"L-love, w-wake up" I heard Byul weakly say, I am nervous and anxious now. 

"B-baby, w-wake up p-please, y-yong…" Byul weakly said, I was tearing up now.

"H-help! Save us!" 

"Baby, Hold on… Please, It's our wedding, please! Yong!" 

Byul cries that I can hear, 

"Yaa! Don't Joke! Yongsun-ah!! Moonbyul!! Stay still!" I shouted, Everyone looks at me. I'm tearing up now, knowing that my friends were in an accident. I heard them, I heard byul waking yongsun up.

"Unnie, What happened?" Jennie and others went to me. "I-I heard solar shout and a car crashed …" I nervously said, the call was ended. 

"W-where are they?" Jennie asked, "Solar said they were near here, they even bickering about the drive speed," I said, 

I was talking with them when my phone rang. "H-hello? Who is this?" I said, I quickly put on a loudspeaker on my phone. 

"Are you related to Moon Byul-Yi and Kim Yongsun?" The phone caller asked, "I'm their Friend, Why?" 

"Can you go to the xxx Hospital? They got into a car accident" The phone caller said, I was trembling now, "W-were going now." 

"Wheein, Hyejin, Can you take care of Aeri for a while? Don't talk about her parents first. We will go to the hospital now," I said, and they nodded. 

"Just be safe, call us okay?" Hyejin said, I quickly went to the front. Jennie went to her mom and Byul's dad, and Hyejin and Wheein quickly took away Aeri, when they already left, I spoke. 

"It was nice to see you guys here but…" I stopped and looked at my friends. Auntie was looking at me confused. 

"We will cancel the event because… T-they were not able to go here…" I added. I teared up. 

"What do you mean? This is their wedding reception." They asked. 

"T-they were in the hospital now. They got in a car accident when they were going to the venue… Thank you for coming to their Wedding, They were happy to see you guys. Behalf of them, Thank you to those who send gifts and so on to them. You can take your food, souvenirs and… leave after. Drive home safe," I said. I quickly went to Auntie and Byul's Dad. Seulgi and Irene will leave here at the venue to take the gifts and others. 

"T-they are fine?" Uncle asked, "I-I don't know, Let's go to the hospital now, Aeri is with Wheein and Hyejin now go back to their house." I said, and they nodded. 

We went to my car. Lisa, Auntie, and Jennie were in the back seat and Uncle were in the passenger seat. 

We reached the Hospital… I quickly went to the information desk and they said Moonbyul and Solar were still in the ER. 

"Sit first Auntie… Uncle" I said, I was standing, we were waiting here outside the ER and the police went to us. 

"Are you the relatives of Ms. Moon Byul-yi and Ms. Kim Yongsun?" They asked, We all stood up, "Ah yes, I'm Kim Yonsun's mother, I'm Moon Byul-Yi's father." Auntie and Uncle said the police gave them the couple's stuff. 

"W-where is their wedding ring?" I asked, " They might still wear it." I nodded. 

"We will be back here after the investigation about the accident, We already took the dashed cam on their car," The police said, we nodded. 

It's been 2 hours since we came here, the doctor still hasn't come out. We were praying for their safety. 

30 minutes later, The Doctor came out. 

"Ms. Moon Byul-yi  and Ms. Kim Yongsun's relatives?" The Doctor asked, "Yes we are, how are they? " I said, 

"First to Moon Byul-Yi result, she was the driver and the impact to her is bad. She has a severe injury in her right arm and Some bruises on her body and Body pain because of her muscle tissues. Her other results including the x-rays from the skull and other parts were good and normal, not fractured, unlike the other car crash. We will transfer her to the private room after cleaning. "

"To Kim Yongsun's result, she was in the passenger seat, and the impact was worse than Moonbyul..." As the Doctor paused, I felt nervous.

"Sad to say but… sorry for the loss we did everything to survive her but her body gave up… " We were crying now because of the sudden news from the doctor, our yongsun… 

"No, Doc, please do something for my Best Friend, Please!" I cryingly said, "Unnie…" Jennie and Lisa held me. 

"She's not dead! Yongsun-ah! Fight Please! Unnie!!!" I shouted, "Unnie!!!" I sat on the floor crying looking at the emergency room. 

Byul's Dad, Auntie, Jennie, and Lisa were crying too. 

"She's Alive, Lis. She can't die! Yong!!! Wake up!!!" I shouted, I hugged Lisa and Jennie was hugging her mom. 

---

TO BE CONTINUED...

All rights reserved. Plagiarism is a crime.