Chapter 37

MOONBYUL POV

It's been 4 weeks and 2 days since I came here to Jeju. I was here in the station right now, finalizing the files they need and I need to finish today.

I was so focused on my monitor When the Jeju Director called me.

"Forecaster Moon, Can I talk to you for a while?" She said, I nodded and followed her outside the Department.

"What is it, Director?" I asked, "I already talked to the Head Director about this. Since it's getting Better now and the next season will come, you can go back to Seoul tomorrow. Just finished the files you needed today and passed it on to me and went back to the hotel and had some sleep." She said, I was surprised and happy at the same time.

"You can ask the Head Director if you want," She added. I quickly took my phone and called the Head Director, he answered.

"Good Day Head Director, the Jeju Director told me now that I can go back to Seoul tomorrow?" I asked, "Oh, Moonbyul... Ah, Yes. She told me that they don't have any work there since the rainy season is going out now, You can go back here and to your girlfriend" He said, I was surprised when he said girlfriend.

"S-sir? What do you mean?" I nervously asked, "Oh She didn't tell you that the other employees were gossiping about you two? Anyway, I will tell everyone to take down the gossip." He said,

"She didn't but thank you, sir. And can I do you a favor?" I asked, He hummed.

"Can you don't tell her that I'm going back tomorrow? I just want to surprise her. She knows that I will extend my work here." I said, "Okay, I won't. Your ticket is already in the Director of Jeju. Be back safe." He said.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you" I happily said and looked at the Jeju Director, "are you now believing me?"

"Yes, Director. Thank you so much for taking care of me here at Jeju." I said and I bowed. "My pleasure, Here's your plane ticket. Go back now, so you can finish your work and go to the hotel." As She said, I bowed and went back to the department.

"I'm going to see you tomorrow, Love" I mumbled and put my ticket in my bag and continued my work.

---

After an hour, I finished my work and passed it to the Jeju Director.

"Director, Here's the files you needed," I said, she nodded and stood up.

"Everyone, Forecaster Moon will be leaving now. Thank you for the hard work and help here at our Station. Have a safe flight back to Seoul" The Jeju Director said,

"Thank you so much for taking care of me while I'm here in Jeju. Nice working all of you." I said and bowed.

"Go now, and have some rest, Byul. Thank you and Drive safe." She said and I nodded. I took my bag and my other stuff and went to the car.

I put my stuff in the back seat. I quickly went to the Driver's seat and put my seatbelt on and Drove off.

---

I put my things on the table. I quickly change my clothes into comfy ones.

I am so excited to go back to Seoul. I badly missed my girlfriend. I've been packing my stuff now and it's nearly done. I just got home from work.

Solar schedule this month is hectic and stressful, even mine. Our schedule isn't the same if she's on the morning shift, and I'm on the night shift. That's why we can't call even if we want but we texted each other when we got home. But this week we're the same in the morning shift.

"Ah! Finally, I'm done!" I groaned when I finished packing my stuff. I went to the laundry and washed my clothes and dried them.

"I'll just use this again tomorrow," I said, and I lay on my bed. I put my bunny in my suitcase so I will just prepare myself and have some makeup tomorrow then go.