Chapter 52

MOONBYUL POV

It's been 2 weeks since the IVF result came out and It was hard to see Yongsun crying because of that. I'm doing my best to get her away from her thoughts.

It was our Day Off and I want to stay here at our condo. I know yongsun doesn't want to go out.

She's in the room sleeping. I sat beside her, she was hugging Luna.

She cried again, the trail of her tears still showing on her cheeks and wet pillow case.

"When will you stop crying? I can't bear to see you crying again and again" my thoughts said. I was stroking her hair when she moved, hugging my hands.

"Did you cry again?" I softly asked, she shook her head and covered her face with Luna.

I lean to her right side. She hugged my waist.

"My Baby Yong wants some pampering?" Solar was sniffing.

"Move aside... I'll cuddle my baby." I softly said she moved and didn't try to look at me. I hugged her tightly.

"You've been crying every night, not going anywhere, you've always locked yourself here at our condo. I know you are still blaming yourself for what happened. Come on, Don't think too much... Baby, I never blame you because you push me to take that one, I go for it because I want to, so stop blaming yourself, okay? Besides... We can take it again maybe next next month... Next year... It's just a trial though," I comforted. 

"Aren't you mad at me?" She asked, I looked at her frowning. "Mad for what?"

"Because... I didn't give you a baby?"

"You are my baby and I'm not mad at you, we can try it again next time," I said, and I kissed her forehead.

"I love you, Yong"

---

A week had passed and She came back to her bubbly ones again. I'm so happy she didn't cry and locked herself again at our condo.

It was a stressful day, we were on our night shift. I was getting some coffee in the mini kitchen when I heard some bickering in our department.

I quickly went out and I saw my colleagues standing and... Solar was bickering with the other Director in another shift.

He was about to slap Solar when I quickly grabbed his wrist.

"I didn't even hurt my Fiancé so... Don't you even dare to land and touch your hand on her," I firmly said, I tightened my grip on his wrist. 

"B-byul..." Solar nervously said. I looked at her, "Are you okay?" Solar nodded.

"If your Director or that fiancé of yours didn't change my prediction about the weather I wouldn't be mad at her." He said, I quickly looked at him back with my cold aura.

"Still, you don't have to raise your hands to this Director and any woman here because you have a position... Besides, she's not the one who changed the Forecast before it was released to the public... It was me." I firmly said and let his wrist out. He quickly took my collar.

"Ya! You're just a forecaster here, How dare you change my prediction huh?!" He angrily said.

"As you said I'm a Forecaster... We have the rights to change your wrong prediction... You didn't even see the tropical cyclone that was going inside South Korea. Wheeina, Show the radar earlier and now to this Director and his prediction." 

—FLASHBACK—

"Why is the forecast here wrong on the radar?" I mumbled, Jisoo went to me frowning. "How can you say that? The other shift predicted that Forecast." She said,