Chapter 67

YONGSUN POV 

It was Aeri's Birthday today, Byul just called catering for Aeri. I'm just planning to have a small gathering with our friends and family but I didn't expect this one and of course, she invited our Head Director and other colleagues of our department.

"Happy Birthday, Aeri. Happy Birthday My Pretty Riri~" Byul sang. Aeri smiled at her mom. "My Baby is 1 year old now you're growing taller now but you—." 

"A what huh? go continue, Byul" I cut her off. Byul just smiled and hugged aeri. "But you were getting prettier like your mom," Byul said, I just rolled her eyes. 

We were laying down on the bed when Byul's phone rang, she quickly took her phone and answered. 

🐹"Uhm, hi?"

👤"Is this Ms. Moon Byul-yi?" 

🐹"Ah yes, Speaking. Who is this?" 

👤"This is the catering service that you reserved today." 

🐹"Oh, Yes. What can I help you?" 

👤"We're on our way now to your village, We can go inside?" 

🐹"Ah yes, I can fetch you there at the gate. Just call me again when you guys are already outside" 

👤"Alright, Ma'am. Thank you" 

Byul hung up the call and put her phone back down. 

"Who is that?" I asked, "Ah, The catering. They said they were near the village." Byul said. my eyes widened when I heard her. 

"Oh my gosh, Byul-ah. I thought we were just having a small gathering with friends and family?" I uttered. 

"It's Aeri's First Birthday, Hon., and I told you Our Head Director and other department members will come, that's fine, Honey. They just give a discount, don't worry. It's for Aeri" Byul said and tapped my shoulders. 

"I thought you were just joking!" I exclaimed. She just chuckled. 

"Wanna go with me? Let's fetch them." Byul said, I nodded and carried Aeri. 

We went to the entrance of our Village and waited for the caterers. 

"I'm here at the Entrance," Byul said to her phone, she went out to the car. 

Byul was horned as she saw the truck, and she quickly went in and drove off back to our house. 

"Alright, Aeri Let's go. You should take a bath now before your Aunties, Grandma and Grandpa came" I said and I took Aeri a bath. 

As I finished, I quickly dressed her up. 

AERI'S OUTFIT:

Byul didn't see this one and she didn't ask what I bought last time at the mall when we went to her

Byul didn't see this one and she didn't ask what I bought last time at the mall when we went to her. She was still in the backyard, preparing the catering. I didn't know the theme actually but the color she said is kind of brown and white? I'm not sure about it since she said it was a surprise and didn't even go out until she didn't say it.