Chapter 42

THIRD POV

Byul already wasted now,  she was drinking since she went at the bar after work without any food in her stomach.

"Can I have one bottle more?" Byul drunkenly said, "You're so drunk now, Miss." The bartender said, 

"I don't care, I just want to forget that my girlfriend wanted to break up with me, Just give what I want, I can pay for it and I won't make a scene here though" Byul said, The waiter just gave her wants, Byul paid for it and left the bar. 

She was walking on the street alone while holding the bottle of beer. 

"Is She doesn't love me anymore?" Byul asked herself. She drank the bottle. It's already late but she was still outside walking alone on the street while drinking. 

She reached Hyejin's house, She rang the doorbell and sat in front of the door while hugging the bottle of beer. 

The maid opened the door, and they were shocked when they saw wasted moonbyul. 

"Hi~" Byul drunkenly said, The maids helped her.

"Hyejinaaa!! Your handsome best friend is here~" Byul shouted which made Hyejin go out to her room. She quickly walked to wasted Moonbyul at the living room.

"Ya! Why are you here in this hour and… you're wasted!" Hyejin said, "This is my home, why can't I be here?" Byul asked as she was still hugging the bottle of beer. 

"You can... but Your girlfriend is worrying at you now, are you dumb? you're putting yourself in danger!" Hyejin said, and tried to get the bottle. 

"Yongsun, wants to break up with me. I guess she wouldn't love me anymore... and maybe she love sodam now" Byul cried. 

"Don't take my beer! get your own beer!" Byul exclaimed, "Hyejinaaa, Her mom will kill me if she knew yongsun and I broke up... I told her mom that I will take care and love her daughter" Byul drunkenly said, She was about to drink when hyejin took the beer. 

"Enough with that beer. You still have work tomorrow," Hyejin said. 

"I want to drink more, give it back to me!" 

"I will call yongsun unnie if you don't stop," Hyejin warned. Byul just lay down on the couch. She quickly fell asleep while crying. 

YONGSUN POV

I was pissed off when we were having our lunch. Byul is right, I went too far because it's just a macaroons.

Byul didn't look at me since she went back to the department, she even didn't try to look at me when she gave me my car key and Byul went first among us. 

"Just talk to her when you get home. She may be upset by what you did earlier. You know she just didn't want you to be involved in any argument because of her." Jisoo comforted me. 

"Byul unnie loves you so much, she just wants to protect you." Jisoo added, 

"Go home now, It's already late. Drive safe," Jisoo said, I just nodded and went to my car.

I went to Byul's condo so we could talk, but when I went in, she's not here and the lights were still off. 

"Byul?" 

"Love, Are you home?" I went to her room and she wasn't even in her bathroom. 

I tried to call her but she declined. I called her again and now her phone is off. 

I came back to my condo, I'm so worried now. I tried to call hyejin but she said, Byul wasn't there. 

This is all my fault, If I didn't get mad at that macaroon girl and tell her we're split. We're not like this now. I don't want to lose her.