Chapter 90

THIRD POV

"Do you love her? Do you still love her? " Jisoo asked and Looked at Solar.

Solar looked at the Bathroom, Byul and Aeri were laughing and shouting.

"I do love her," Solar softly said, Jisoo smiled.

"I'm happy that you're already back but you forgot them… It was nice to know that you were comfortable and happy with them after all, also seeing Byul unnie smiling and laughing again. She's been crying and didn't talk that much when she was still confined in the hospital for the whole week before you woke up, We can't see her laughing or smiling. She just smiled when she was sitting beside you or looking at you closely but when she came back to her bed she was looking at you and crying. Since she woke up after the accident she didn't take her eyes off of you. She will talk only when it was about you, or she will talk to Aeri on the phone then she just cries again until she falls asleep. She wouldn't eat that well if we didn't push her…" Jisoo said,

"Her nose muscles are so cute when she's smiling and laughing and She was still crying when we were talking earlier when Mom and Jennie left." Solar said, "Why did she cry?"

"She's saying sorry to me about the accident," Solar uttered, "She's really your crybaby," Jisoo said and giggled. Byul and Aeri went out then Byul was wet.

"Ya! You said you will take a bath Aeri, Why are you wet?" Solar asked, She went to them. Aeri was holding a towel around her. "I accidentally opened the shower so I became wet," Byul said, Aeri giggled.

"Aigoo, Go back there and Take a Bath. It's cold!" Solar exclaimed, Byul nodded.

"Let's get dressed up now," Solar said to Aeri. They went to Aeri's room. "Where's your closet?" Solar asked, Aeri pointed to her closet.

Solar took a Cute Pajamas, She dried Aeri's hair and brushed her daughter's hair, "Let's go outside," Solar said, They went out,

Byul was still taking a bath and Jisoo was in the Living room. "Go to Auntie, I'll just go to the room," Solar said, Aeri nodded and ran to Jisoo.

Solar went to their room, got her pajamas then put it on the bed and charged her phone then went out.

Byul went out to the bathroom and Solar went in. "Riri, Do you want to drink milk? I'll make you one," Jisoo said in the living room, Aeri nodded and they went to the kitchen.

Byul went straight to their room and took her pajamas. She was wearing her underneath and wearing her bra when Solar went in.

"Oh gosh! Why didn't you lock it?!" Solar exclaimed, Byul startled. "You scared me! So? you're my wife, You already see my body," Byul exclaimed, Solar just went in and closed the door.

"You're complaining But, You went in." Solar was about to leave again when Byul looked at her and held her wrist. "Don't go, I'm just kidding. Can you help me to buckle my bra?" Byul asked, Solar just sighed. She helped Byul.

"Lock the door next time when you're dressing up, What if someone went in while you're dressing and not me nor Aeri huh?" Solar uttered, Byul just turned around and faced her wife. "Yes, Mrs. Moon," Byul said,

Solar gulped and quickly looked away. The Toned abs of Byul and her chest were showing when she turned around at her wife, Byul chuckled as she saw her wife's reaction.

"Aiish, Why is your reaction always like that? Looks like we didn't make out so many times..." Byul mumbled and took the blower. "Are you saying something?" Solar frowned at Byul. Her wife just smiled and shook her head.

Solar dressed up while Byul still hadn't had her tops and dried her hair, "Hon, Can you help me to dry my Hair?" Byul uttered and showed her gummy smile at her wife.