Chapter 54

YONGSUN POV

I was scared when I haven't my period for almost 2 months since we had the IVF, and I've been vomiting every morning for almost 1 week and dizziness.

I actually offended to Byul when she said, my chest get more bigger even my hips bloating.

I'm lucky that Byul didn't left me alone. She's with me wherever I go.

Byul really worried about me, and pushing me to go to the hospital. I just surrendered and let her do what she wants.

As we went at the hospital take some Laboratory tests and I take pregnancy tests too. The Doctor asked me some questions and then tell that I was 2 months pregnant.

Byul and I were very surprised since we know that the result in IVF is negative and it's been a months then, I'm with her for 24/7. Knowing that it is possible that will happen in IVF to give a false negative.

We were so happy to heard the news that I was pregnant. I'm mom now... We are mom now. This is our new journey having our baby.

Seeing our baby in the monitor makes my heart flustered then seeing Byul smiling while she was looking at the monitor.

I just dreamt to have a family, and now I will having it with the girl I love.

---

Byul really changed. She is even more caring and more careful now towards me. She took care of me for the whole day. 

It was our break time so we were here at the cafeteria. 

"No junk food now, Eat Salad instead," Byul uttered while holding a tray and putting her ordered at our table.

"Be Careful, Hon" Byul said, "Our Caring Byulie is already a mom now" Jisoo said, 

"Hey Pikachu, quiet" Byul quickly said, Everyone just laughed.

"Since when you become a vegetarian?" I asked, "We're on diet. Just eat." She said and sit beside me.

"Ya! I'm pregnant and I'm not just the only one who will eat. We're two now, Byulie" I whined. "And, I'm not goat to eat greens and leaves, Hon" I added. Byul was frowning at me.

"Eat salad, You need to be healthy woman. Stop drinking coffee. Here's the tea." She said, "Can I have your food instead?" I softly asked, looking at her smiling. She said We're on diet but she's eating good lunch. Salad is good but I'm hungry.

"We can share but you need to eat salad." She replied, I just nodded.

As she finished the half of her food she moved back at the chair. She put her hand on my tummy.

"There's a storm in your tummy, I can feel it." I frowned at her.

"Ya! How can you called your child a storm?" I irritatedly asked, "Hon, You're tummy were growling, finished that food and that salad you were hungry." She said and everyone giggled.

She's right my tummy is growling.

As I finished eating they were looking at me giggling. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"The Bunny eating the greens and leaves." Jisoo said, I glared at her. "You guys are so annoying, you keep teasing me!" I said, pouting.

As our shift ended, I suggest to Byul that we should tell to Hyejin's parents now. They already know about our engagement and they were happy too.

"Auntie and Uncle must be happy too," I said. Byul caressed my hands while focusing on the road.