Chapter 45

THIRD POV

The Delivery of Moonbyul already came. Wheein took it to the receptionist. 

"Thank you," Wheein said and came back to their room. Her roommate was Jisoo. 

"Oh, That's the bouquet Byul bought?" Jisoo asked, Wheein nodded and put the bouquet on the table. 

"Solar unnie is really lucky to have this hamster, Like we all know their attitudes and so on are different from each other but here Byul unnie can manage it." Wheein said, 

"I agree! Solar has been like my oldest sister since our childhood. This is my first time seeing her being bolder and possessive over Byul unnie. Her actions  is so different when she's with this eric. I'm so happy for her that she met Byul in her life. She is even more blooming and bubbly than the one that I met. " Jisoo said, 

"I'm wondering if they fight again after that macaroons fight ?" Wheein asked, Jisoo shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe, small fights, we can see if they fight again if one of them is wasted again or the cold atmosphere," Jisoo said. They just giggled. 

MOONBYUL POV

We were just laying down in our room, It's already 4 p.m. I'm planning to take her for a walk around 4:40 p.m so it's already sunset. I will take my camera and take our memories there. 

"This is so boring! Byul-ah, Let's walk now," Solar said and went to my top. 

"Let's just cuddle, let's just go out when it's near to sunset." I softly said, she was hugging and on top. 

"Byul-ah, What's your plan?" Solar asked, I was frowning at her. "What do you mean?" 

"Future…" She simply said, "Marry you," I said, 

"Aren't you planning to have a baby?" She asked. What a straightforward woman. 

"I also have of course, Why?" I said, "Moon-Kim Aeri" She softly said and laid on my chest. 

"I can hear your heartbeat, Love." Solar softly said. "Aeri?" 

"I love that name for… our baby if she's a girl." Solar happily said and looked at me. 

"You really want to have a baby now?" I asked, she quickly nodded. "But… you weren't ready so… let's be a side first. I will wait for you when you want." She said, 

"Let's just search for a procedure, I heard some procedures require sperm for other people. So it means it's not my biological baby if ever. I want to have a biological baby with you though." I said, Solar smirked and sat. 

"Do you think I don't know that? We can do the RECIPROCAL IVF, to have a biological baby." She proudly said, I was surprised  by her. "I already searched that though. I already asked the hospital about that if that's true. They said, it is. I can carry the womb and you will just give your eggs then they will inject it to me and we will wait until it fertilizes." She added. 

"Oh, you really want to have a baby huh?" I asked, "Can we? I want to have a family with you" Solar said, 

"We're just almost 1 year—" She cut me off. "I don't care, Eric and Krystal, they have a baby now and they are almost 1 year married." Solar sulked, 

"Why are you sulking?" I asked, she just rolled her eyes. "You don't love me, that's why you don't want to have a baby with me?" Solar asked, I looked at her shocked. 

"What are you talking about? Of course I love you. Those people are already married so they can have a baby but us…  we're not married yet, And We're not even engaged." I said. "I want to see our baby walking at the altar when we get married." Solar protests.