Chapter 75

YONGSUN POV 

I'm so happy that I gave my gifts to Byul, especially her dream car. 

I woke up early and heated the leftovers last night before I woke up Byul who was still sleeping. After I heated up the food, I went to Aeri's room and checked on our daughter. She was still sleeping. I quickly went to Byul. 

"Baby, Wakey wakey! Let's eat. Are you going to work?" I uttered and tapped her shoulder, She groaned and rubbed her eyes. 

"What time is it now?" Byul asked with her sleepy tone, I checked my phone. 

"5:40a.m." I said, she quickly hugged me, she was still naked with the blanket over her. 

"I want cuddles, I want to sleep more, Hon" she uttered, she buried her face on my neck and tugged her legs on me. I set my alarm for 10 minutes and let her sleep again. 

My phone rang and I looked at it and it was my alarm. I patted Byul's butt. 

"Alright, your 10 minutes are already done. Get up now, Hon." I said, she kissed my neck and looked at me. I frowned at her and stood up. 

"Good Morning," Byul softly said, "Good Morning. Get up now. Follow me after, Okay?" I took her bathrobe that was on the floor and gave it to her then left her. 

"Ne! (Yes!)" She shouted. 

MOONBYUL POV 

Solar was waking me up but I want to sleep more because we sleep late at night and my body is still weak and sore… you know guys why, right? 

She let me sleep for 10 minutes more, But I just cuddled her and didn't sleep again for that 10 minutes. 

As she went out, I sat up and looked at my phone. I saw dad's message. 

Dad:
I'm sorry I didn't give my gift to you yesterday. I have my work and I don't want to disturb you with your family. Can we meet later and go with yongsun? I'll just go to your workplace. 

My Byul-yi, Happy Birthday! Dad always loves you! Take care!

I smiled as I read his message. Then I heard my Fiancé calling me. 

"Byulie, Come out now!" 

"Coming!" I said, I took the bathrobe and went straight to the bathroom to do my morning routine. 

"Hon, Dad message me and he wants to meet us and he will just go to the station later" I said while walking to the dining. 

"What time?" Solar asked, She sat down and we started to eat. Aeri is still sleeping. 

"I haven't asked, I just read his message. Maybe, I'll call him later." I said, she nodded. 

"Hon, Can you drive today?" I asked, I toothy smiled at Solar who was doing her makeup. 

"Why?" She was looking at the mirror and my direction. "Cause I can't drive? My… I'm still sore about last night and… you love me" 

"What is the connection with if I love you if I drive today?" Solar asked, Is she literally want me to drive today? 

"You can try my new car today before me" I replied with a toothy smile. "I don't wanna drive today," I added. 

"Fine, Let's go now." As Solar said, I quickly carried Aeri and Solar took our bags. 

"This is so cool!" I exclaimed as I saw the inside of my car. Solar put our bags at the backseat and I sat in the passenger seat.