Chapter 6

When both girls arrive at the convenience store, they buy 2 bottles of Soju, Kimchi, and some chips that they can eat.

"You two look like a cute couple." The Old woman said. The Two girls looked at each other. "Ah... We're not a couple, ma'am. But Thank you." The tall girl said.

"Oh, I'm sorry but you guys look good. Take Care." As the Old woman said the two girls smiled and bowed before they left.

When they reached Solar's condo they put the drinks and food first. It's her first time taking a colleague here in her condo since she broke up with Eric.

"Byul, let me change first, you can seat her first," Solar said. "Alright, I'll prepare the drink and food first." And Moonbyul gets the food and drinks to prepare then she walks to the veranda.

She didn't notice that solar was on her side.

"I loved to see this view every night to release my tiredness and stress," Solar said while mesmerizing the city lights, moon, and stars above.

"They are nice to see every night,"  Moonbyul said, then she looks at solar that looking at the moon and stars.

"Hmmm? Why are you looking at me? Is something on my face?" Solar asked while looking at Moonbyul, smiling.

"Nothing...Let's drink now?"  As Moonbyul said, solar quickly nodded and they went inside.

"Cheers!"

---

They started drinking until moonbyul asked questions. 

"How about you?" Byul asked. "What about me?" Solar said while sipping her drink.

"Yes, What's your status now?" 

"Oh... I'm like you. I've been cheated by my ex-fiance." Solar said. "Ex-Fiance?"

"Yes, Eric Nam is my Ex-Fiance. Our wedding is nearly like 1-2 months of preparation and everything I already did. We just waited until the wedding day but he cheated. We canceled the wedding because we broke up. That's why my mom always tried to find and set me up on a blind date since that day happened." Solar said and sipped her drink. "Ya! I don't want to make a drama here and be in the hot seat. Let's drink more!" Solar added. 

"Eric Nam? Is he the one in the Weather Station? The one you talked about in the conference room?" Moonbyul asked, glanced at solar who nodded, "He is"

"Sorry to hear," Moonbyul said while looking at the glass "That's fine, and He his married now... To that Krystal" 

"The two cheaters." As Solar said, They were both laughing at what happened.

"So... That's why you didn't want to come to your mom's house?" The tall girl asked, "Yes, it's so annoying every time I go there she always talks about blind dates. How about you? Where are your parents?" Solar said then looked at Moonbyul that sipping her soju 

"My mom died 5 years ago and my dad... Wasting money." Moonbyul said while looking down, "Can I know what you mean by wasting money?" 

"He was addicted to gambling, wasting the money that I worked for it, even my savings he wasted on his vices," Moonbyul said, giggling at herself. "Sorry to hear, byul" 

---

"Unnie, Can I stay here? I can't commute now, I'm a bit drunk, I will go tomorrow morning I promise" The tall girl said, raising her hand to show her promise, and solar just chuckled at what the tall girl acted and she nodded while sipping her last glass of soju.

"Am I red now?" Solar asked out of nowhere. "Yes, and you keep asking that question for the tenth time," Moonbyul replied, making Solar laugh out loud.

"Wait, Let's drink more. I will check if I still have 1 bottle waiting for me here." Solar is about to go but Moonbyul stopped her.