Chapter 21

YONGSUN POV

"What if someone likes you, Yong?" Byul suddenly made me look at her. "I don't know? But I like someone now…"

But I guess she doesn't like me.

"Oh… That's good, you already moved on with that Eric." Byul said, I saw her giving a forceful smile at me. "Who's that lucky one?" she asked. It's you Byul. 

I smiled at her, "Secret, I'll tell you next time." 

My condo filled with silence when she spoke. "What do you want to do except for sleeping?" 

"I don't know? How about you? What do you want?" I looked at her waiting for her answer. "Hmm… Let's go to an arcade or karaoke? What do you think?" She replied, and smiled again. I love seeing her smiling at me. 

"That's good, I'll just change my clothes then let's go" I happily said, I quickly ran to my room. "Ya! Don't Run" Byul exclaimed. 

I'm here in my room picking up my clothes, "What should I wear? Oh, I'll just wear this shirt and white shorts" I said to myself, I just retouched and combed my hair and was done. 

YS OUTFIT:

"Let's Go, Byulie" I happily said, "Okay let's go, It seems you're not excited," Byul said, I just smacked her shoulder

"Where do you want to go first? Let's play first or Go to Karaoke?" She asked, I stepped in first on my car byul was the one who will drive.

"Let's play first" As I said, I gave her a big smile. She just nodded and started the engine and drove off. 

"It's been a long time since I came to the arcade," I said, "Waa! Really? then let's go here often" 

I feel excited with every word she says. She always makes me happy even in little things. 

"Really?" 

"Yes, Unless you want to and you are happy, then go," Byul said, smiling at me. "You're the best!" 

We just laughed for the whole drive until we came to the arcade.

MOONBYUL POV

As we reached the arcade, Solar couldn't stop being loud, "Calm down, You're so high." 

"Byul-ah, Let's Go!" Solar excitedly said, "Okay, Let's Go" 

I couldn't resist her. As long as she's happy I'm happy also. 

We went to the basketball area, Solar started to play now, she was so hyper and loud. I was taking a video of her. 

"Byul-ah, Help me to shoot the ball!" As Solar said, I just end the video and help her to shoot. 

"Ya! Shoot the ball!" she exclaimed. "I'm doing it!" We bicker while playing until the ball stops going down. 

"Woah, I'm tired," Solar said while wiping her sweat. I was picking up the tickets and I gave them to her. "Here, keep it. Let's go to the other games,"