Chapter 44

MOONBYUL POV

It's been 5 months since Solar and I lived together. And we're now 1 year in our relationship. I'm planning to propose to her when the first snow comes but our company will be having a team-building so I will do it there.

"Love! I'm going out with Lisa!" I shouted, solar is taking a bath now.

"Just come back after, Drive safe" Solar said, "Yes Love! I love you. Bye!" I said I'm planning to buy a ring, Not just a ring because it's an engagement ring now. And also I'm going to meet auntie today with Lisa.

I fetched Lisa first and we went to the mall.

"So what's your plan and when will you propose to unnie?" Lisa asked, "I'm planning to propose our coming Team building since we're on the Beach. Like during the Sunset. I will tell their mom about my proposal to yongsun." I said,

"That was nice, So many people in the audience," Lisa said and laughed. "She keeps asking about Baby stuff these days. Like she wants to have a baby. She always looks at baby videos on YouTube."

"And you? Are you ready?" Lisa asked, I was confused. "Ready for what? to the proposal?" I asked,

"Be a mom too. You said that unnie wants to have a baby, isn't that a sign that she really wants to have a family with you? You both are at the right age now to have a family though." Lisa said, "Little bit, I want her to be my baby's mom."

-

"What do you think about this ring?" I asked, "That's so pretty for the price. quite expensive," Lisa uttered.

"It doesn't matter about the price, Lisa. As long as she said yes." I proudly said,

"I will take this," I said and pay for it. "Thank you"

"Where will we go next?" Lisa asked, "Let's buy bouquets for them so that we won't be suspicious about where we go. Then, Let's meet auntie." I said, We went to the Flower shop and bought bouquets for The Kims.

MB BOUQUET (For Solar)

(For Mrs. Kim)

 Kim)