Chapter 12

YONGSUN POV

I woke up early since Hyejin told me she would text me when she was outside of my condo. I was waiting for her and suddenly she texted me.

Hyejin:
Goodmorning, Unnie! Are you awake now? I'm here now.

Yong:
Oh, Goodmorning! Yes. Wait, I'll go there.

When I received Hyejin's text, I quickly went to her. I glanced at moonbyul. She was still sleeping peacefully. It was still 4:30 a. m. So early right?

I grabbed the doorknob, and I slowly opened the door and I saw Hyejin holding a bag.

"Hi, She was still sleeping?" Hyejin said, "Hi, yes she was still peacefully sleeping. Wanna come in first?" I asked,

"Ah, Thank you Unnie. But I need to go first. Here are her clothes and here's breakfast. I bought this. Eat this. and Go back to sleep first." She said while handling the food and the bag of Moonbyul's clothes.

"Oh, Thank you. I'll give it to her later. We will eat this. Thank you. Take care on your way back!" As I said, Hyejin smiled and waved to me before she stepped into the elevator.

I slowly closed the door and went straight to the kitchen to put the food and went to the living room to put Moonbyul's clothes on the mini table in front of her.

I went back to my room and fell asleep again.

---

I heard my alarm. It's already 5:30 a.m. I went out to my room, and I saw Moonbyul rubbing her eyes.

"Goodmorning, " I greeted her. She was shocked when she saw me. "G-Goodmorning,"

"Why are you stuttering at this hour?" I jokingly said. "I slept here?"

"No, your body went here alone while you were sleeping," I uttered while chuckling.

"Kidding, As you can see, yes. you fell asleep last night when I was taking a bath." I said I would say that we were comfortable with each other quickly.

"Anyway, That is your clothes. I told Hyejin to bring that here so you won't come to the training center before you go to work. And Let's eat, She bought our breakfast" As I said, she nodded and went to the kitchen.

She was washing her face now and I'm preparing our food.

"Why didn't you wake me up last night?" She uttered. "If you were thinking about hyejin, I texted her last night that you fell asleep and you can't go back to the training center besides I won't let you walk outside alone later that night, and you were tired as hell," I explained, she was now in front of me nodding.

"Eat now before you take a bath and go to work."

---

I was sitting here on the couch when Moonbyul showed up from the bathroom.

"What the fuck she brought?" She said while facing the mirror.

"Why? Is there any problem?" I asked, "How can I go to work wearing this one? I didn't go to work wearing this kind of clothes" Moonbyul whines. I looked at her.