Chapter 79

MOONBYUL POV 

It's almost 4 years passed and Now my dream to get married to Yongsun is finally near. Aeri was growing up so pretty like her mom. She was so bubbly but fragile like Yongsun. 

I'm so protective and strict over her, to them. Like other parents, I don't want something bad to happen to my daughter. She's our angel… A miracle angel.

Aeri was actually a Dada's Girl Before but now I guess She's Mommy's Girl, Solar is always with her, they bond together more than I do before. 

Solar doesn't want Aeri crying, even me, I don't want them to be hurt and cry. 

After we met our wedding planner, we decided to go to the Arcade. This was just my dream before, Seeing Yongsun playing with our daughter. 

I am so happy to watch them enjoying as Yongsun did before when we were hanging out and having our arcade dates. Seeing their smiles, hearing their loud voices, and laughing makes me happier. 

I'm taking their videos together as always, I want to put our videos in our Video for our wedding, like our memories before we got married. 

"Dada!! Play with us!" Aeri Shouted, They were playing in the Basketball area. I went to them to play along. 

As we finished, I took the ticket and gave it to Aeri, she quickly put it in her bag. We went to the other games,

"Ohh, there's a Dance Revolution. Let's Try there," Solar uttered, I nodded. Solar and Aeri quickly went there and left me. I just shook my head. 

These two will fall asleep in the car later, they were both Hyper. I went to them and The two were dancing. I giggled when I saw Aeri following her mom who was dancing. I took my phone out again and took a video of them. 

"Alright, It's done. Let's go to the Spinners." I said, The two left me again. "Ya! wait for me!" I said, the two just laughed at me. 

I inserted a token and we played, 

"Fire to the enemies, Aeri," I said, I was holding the gun with Aeri and Solar was on our side playing too. 

"Aahhh! Dada, it's coming!" Aeri shouted, "Fire Fire!" I said, 

"Ya! Ya! It's near!" Solar said, "Look at your side!" I said to Solar, 

As we finished the game we got Victory for that. 

"Yay! We won!" Solar said, "High Five!" I said to Aeri. She happily jumped. 

We play more. 

"Byul, Let's go there" Solar uttered and pointed to the Photo booth machine. "Okayyy!" I said, We went in and I carried Aeri. 

It was a 4 grid. We randomly posed. 

As we finished, for the 4 takes. Byul and Solar took a picture together. 

"Woaaa, Cute" I said, We left the machine and went to the restaurant to eat. 

"Did you guys enjoy it?" I asked, They nodded in unison and quickly looked at each other then laughed, I just giggled at what I saw. 

"Aeri-yaaa, Where do you want to celebrate your Birthday?" I asked, "Lotte World!" Aeri happily said, 

"Okay, If you want. My princess wishes," I softly said, and sweetly smiled at her. 

We are now heading home, I'm the one who was driving because Solar and Aeri fell asleep in the backseat.