Chapter 78

THIRD POV 

-4 YEARS LATER-

Solar and Moonbyul are getting stronger each day in their life as a couple. Their Daughter was now nearing her 5 years old. 

Being friends for almost a year, 1 year and a half in a relationship, and almost 6 years as an Engaged Couple and now planning to get married. 

The struggles in their life they face together even the cold wars they did and hide in front of their daughter. 

"Mommy, Can I go with you and Dada to the station? I'll behave," Aeri said, Solar was tying her hair. "Ask Dada when she goes out to the bathroom," Solar said, 

"Alright, You're done. Let me see," Solar said, Aeri turned around and faced her mom.  "You're so pretty," Solar exclaimed and caressed her daughter's cheeks. Byul went into their room. 

"Dada, Can I go with you and to mommy at the station today? I'll behave there, Promise" Aeri cutely asked her Mom. "What Mommy says?" 

"Ask you, Please? Can I go?" Aeri pleaded, Byul nodded. "Yay!" 

Solar and Byul were preparing themselves for work. As Solar finished she took Aeri's Bag and put her extra clothes, her food, the other stuff that needed, and her milk. 

"Let's go now," Byul said, Aeri took her stuffed toy and ran to Byul. "Dada, Carry me," Aeri said, Byul carried Aeri and put her in the Backseat. 

"Where did you get your flower?" Byul asked Aeri, "In my room," Aeri said, 

"Who gave?" Byul asked, "I'll take a picture of you, Don't look back." Byul added and took her phone. 

MB CAPTURED:

"Mommy gave this flower," Aeri said, "Alright, Sit properly little yongsun

"Mommy gave this flower," Aeri said, "Alright, Sit properly little yongsun. I'll buckle your seatbelt now." Byul said, Aeri sat properly and Byul put her daughter's seatbelt on. Solar went out to their house and put their bags beside Aeri. 

"Why did you bring that flower? Leave that here later, Got it?" Solar said, Aeri pouted. 

"Don't look at me like that Aeri, If you don't want to send you to your Mama's House." Solar said and hopped into the car, "Dada…" Aeri mumbled, Solar looked back, Aeri quickly looked down and put down her flower beside her then hugged her stuffed toy. 

"Aigoo, Don't mind Mommy. Just Behave there and leave that flower here later, Okay?" Byul softly said, Aeri hummed and nodded, They drove off to the station. 

Byul already parked the car and went out. Solar was holding Aeri's bag and Byul was carrying Aeri. 

"Dada, I want to walk…" Aeri said as they stepped into the station, Byul put down Aeri, "Held Dada's Hand," Byul softly said, Aeri held her mom's hand, They walked to the elevator.