Chapter 87

A week passed since the mission with the sand ninjas, the village is still in a slow process of rebuilding but with everyone's help it was going a bit more smoothly. One morning the sun was slowly rising up for the new day, the sounds of birds chirping by the window, the rays filled the room making it bright prompting Miyuki to wake up from her slumber. She let out a yawn and scratched her head.

"Morning Riku."Miyuki said she heard Riku chattering from his little makeshift bed.

Miyuki got up and petted Riku with a bright smile on her face.

"Well let's get ready for another day of training!"Miyuki said

She quickly showered, got dressed in her white kimono with the blue snowflake design, strapping the sword to her ride side, grabbed an apple and left the house. Making her way to the training ground.

'I hope I don't see him...'Miyuki thought, things were still pretty awkward between her and Sasuke after the accidental kiss. Bitting into the red fruit she ran to start her training.

Sasuke couldn't get the image of the incident out of his mind, where he kissed the young Kunoichi. Sasuke needed to be focused to fulfill his vengeance yet there was always something bothering him. His thoughts went to the purple haired girl in the group.

'I shouldn't feel this way, I can't...like he said...I don't have enough hate with her around.' Sasuke thought to himself. He scrunched his face in frustration remembering that fight, he was pathetic...no where near ready to face him. He should focus on getting strong enough to exact revenge on his brother for killing his clan. That's his purpose, after all, Thinking about her is just a distraction away from that.

Sasuke took a quick shower, threw on his usual clothes ate a quick breakfast and left his place to start his usual training regimen.

It was around seven in the morning at training ground. Sasuke was about to start his other training session until he spotted someone that was already at a small lake.

It was Miyuki making a few hand signs, he saw that the lake surface was completely frozen over. Sasuke took a slight interest on what she was doing, he knows that ice jutsu's were her specialty but this one was new he figured that she learned it somewhere. When he got closer he was a bit curious at what she was doing so he watched her.

Sasuke watched her behind a few thick bushes, he realized how this particular situation would put him in if he was caught. He wasn't doing anything bad he just wondered what kind of training she does when their not sparring.

He watched Miyuki, he noticed that she was skating in the frozen lake that she made, She spun around and swiftly took out her sword, she had balance and speed as she skated elegantly. The way she held her sword not missing a beat in hitting the targets that her pet raccoon threw at her was quite the show.

"Come on Riku! You gotta throw more stuff at me." Miyuki said

Riku nodded and just started throwing branches and rocks every where, Miyuki dodge it and swung her sword easily cutting the branches with precision.

Sasuke couldn't help, but be enthralled at her skating and use of the sword. Miyuki then signaled her pet that the training was over she placed her sword back in its sheath and skated around a bit more. His eyes followed her as she spun around in a few different techniques that he hasn't seen before. Her hair shone brightly by the sun, her eyes brighten up and twinkled.

Sasuke felt the same feeling in the pit of his stomach, seeing her like that he saw her smile his eyes stopped at her lips. The image of the kiss popped in his head, he felt how soft her lips was and wondered if he'll get to...