Chapter 72

Miyuki held the scroll and walked a bit farther from Naruto since she thought it would be better that they train separately, at least for now. After a few minute she opened it and read what it said.

'So this Jutsu creates icicle arrows that when shot, they freeze or shatter anything they hit. Okay...'Miyuki thought 'But why this Jutsu?...ah forget it I'll just give it a try then...it says here that it depends on how long or short you want the arrow to be and about any specific designs you add to it that determined the trajectory and how the arrow freezes when it hits the target. It can either be used by forming a single arrow at a time and shooting them from a bow or if your experienced forming one to multiple arrows in midair and firing at your will.'

Miyuki closed the scroll.

'Okay! Time to practice!'She thought

After a few hours of practicing the Jutsu. Miyuki lied on the grass breathing heavily.

'That's not...an easy Jutsu to figure out! How am I supposed to figure out just how long the arrow has to be?'Miyuki thought 'Ah I need some sugar...' She searched her pocket and found her usual box of pocky but this one box gave away a few stickers she pulled the sticker that was a cartoon duck.

" I can't believe I called him a Duckbutt..."Miyuki muttered she thought back about Sasuke's fight with his brother and the way he yelled at her. 'He didn't have to yell...it was almost like back at the Exams...he didn't want me to help Naruto...I'm not some damsel in distress...just what is wrong with him?' She thought 'I seriously don't get him...But I can't describe it but...I sorta like it...I mean it's a different side of him.'

She thought back of all of those events that she'd seen Sasuke act different so unlike himself...she thought back of when he almost kissed her at the forest, which made her slightly blush.

'W-Wait a second...D...does that mean...he...he...'Miyuki thought putting the pieces together. 'No it can't be that I'm just imagining things! No...I bet he just acted like that cause we're a team that's all. Yeah that's probably it.'

She glanced at the panda plushie that she won. She hugged the plushie, feeling it's softness her mind wandered to Gaara. She wondered if he's still the same from the exams or the same little boy that she met years ago. She still felt terrible at what happened just thinking about it got her even more depressed.

Meanwhile with Gaara

'Miyuki...'Gaara thought

The red-head looked as if he were in deep thought. He hadn't even really eaten anything either since the invasion happened about three weeks ago.

'How can I be friends with her again? I want her to like me again, but how can she after all I've done?' He thought then the memory of him almost killing her went through his mind. 'I can't believe that I...I don't know what to do.'

Gaara turned his head and looked out the window. He knew that his siblings were in the other room, but he just wanted to be alone to think, he processed what had happened so many times since that day He just couldn't believe that Miyuki was his first friend...and that he couldn't remember her until she undid the memory-sealing Jutsu her mom had put him under.

Gaara thought of Miyuki, The way she looked at him throughout the exams, the way she cheered for her team and friends.

"Miyuki..."Gaara whispered

The last three weeks since they came back to the sand village after the Exams and the invasion in the leaf village. His siblings noticed something was different from Gaara, they noticed that he wasn't glaring at everyone anymore, nor did he try to kill anyone either. They didn't know what to make of this sudden change in their younger brother, whether to be relieved or concerned about it. They also noticed that he grew a bit so they took him shopping for new clothes. When they ask him about the color for his new clothes.