Chapter 82

"Come on Tsunade! " Miyuki said 'We've finally made it in the village now she has to go to the infirmary to heal them!'

"It's going to wait a bit."Shizune said "Lady Tsunade has to meet the elders first."

"But..."Miyuki started

"I know you're worried about them but please wait a little longer Miyuki."Shizune said

"Okay..."Miyuki said she left to take a walk.

She decided to go to the infirmary to visit him, Miyuki walked around the village to stop by to get some fresh fruit. Once she left the shop she saw a white flower presented to her.

"My ice princess! You've returned!" The voice said happily hugging Miyuki giving her a light twirl.

"D-Daichi!" Miyuki blurted out "Put me down!"

"Are you okay?" Daichi asked still holding her close.

"Yeah I'm fine."Miyuki said "We've found the woman that's gonna heal Dad, Sasuke and Lee."

"Really?" He said

Miyuki nodded. "Yeah! She's also gonna be the fifth Hokage! Isn't that cool! " Miyuki said

"Huh? She's gonna be the next Hokage?" Daichi said

"Yeah! She's one of the legendary Sannin! "Miyuki said she stopped and realized the time. "Gah! I gotta check on them!" She broke free of Daichi's embrace. "I gotta go! I'll talk to you later!"

Miyuki ran while Daichi looked at her.

'She got stronger...in her note she wanted to know about 'That'...I don't know much about it but I'll help her anyway I can..' Daichi thought

Miyuki made her way to the hospital and manage to find the room that Sasuke was in. She walked in and saw that he was in bed asleep.

'He looks kinda cute asleep...'Miyuki thought she took a seat next to him.

"Miyu.."He muttered

'Eh?...again?'Miyuki thought 'Why is he saying my name in his sleep?'

"Don't..."he muttered

"Don't? Don't what?" Miyuki whispered softly

"Miyuki?" A voice said making Miyuki turn her head to see the pinkette.

"Sakura!" Miyuki said smiling at her teammate. She noticed a flower that Sakura brought.

"You're back."Sakura said

"Yep! Oh! Me, Naruto and Jiraya found someone that can help Sasuke and my dad!" Miyuki said excitedly

"Really? Who?" Sakura asked

Before Miyuki could answer the women of the hour appeared.

"May I come in?" Tsunade said

"Who are you?" Sakura asked looking at Tsunade. 'Whoever she is...she's beautiful.' She thought

"Sakura! She's gonna make everything okay again!" Naruto said running to the females.

"He's gonna be alright, if she's treating him."Miyuki said with a soft smile.

"So she's the one that guy sensei told me about."Sakura said "Oh please help Sasuke."

"Well, I'll see what I can do." Tsunade said with a cheerful smile. She placed her hand in Sasuke's forehead emitting chakra from it.

Miyuki and Sakura looked closely at Tsunade's actions. The blonde female glanced at the two girl's. Sasuke's eyes slowly fluttered opened.

"Sasuke!" Naruto said