Chapter 35

" you're an interesting child" she said

Miyuki struggled to get free. she thrashed around trying to break free. the grass ninja noticed something around miyuki's neck.

" So this is..." She said reaching up touching the necklace

" Don't touch it!" Miyuki growled " I don't want your filthy hands on it! "

' So my suspicions are true this girl is from the Yuki clan...I was after one prey and I found her... She can do all of that at her age...interesting. ' She though

" you're an interesting one. Summoning ice like that it can't be melted by simple fire... " She said softly touching miyuki's cheek " I wonder what other Jutsu's you have"

' is this the end for me?...I don't want to die yet!' Miyuki though she glared at the grass ninja ' No! I won't give up! what kind of ninja I am if I can't defend myself or anyone precious to me!'

' the look in her eyes. She isn't afraid' she though as she felt a chill in the air ' Cold...is this coming from her?' she felt a crack on the ground under them. steam rose up the grass ninja quickly released Miyuki. ice spikes were aiming at her at each step until Miyuki couldn't see her as she stumbled onto the floor Miyuki was breathing heavily.

' damn it I was close to get her!' Miyuki though

' Miyuki!' Sasuke though he tighten his fist. ' she's right! If I can't learn to face against someone like her then how can I ever face him!' he walked towards Miyuki

" So it finally happened his uchiha blood has finally come to a boil" the grass ninja said

" Miyuki...thanks. Let me handle her" Sasuke said he took out his kunai. he put it in his mouth then he ran at the grass ninja.

sasuke jumped up and started to throw shurikens and kunais at her. the grass ninja dodged it as it was nothing. he gave a few quick kicks and punches. she blocked him. sasuke landed on his feet he swiftly ran to her as they started to throw punches and kicks. they each dodged the others attack. sasuke used his sharingan to see her movements even though she was faster than him it wasn't a problem for sasuke as he did a fireball jutsu. fire was everywhere. the grass ninja was underground trying to get sasuke. he quickly ran back.

' You're good. You anticipate my attacks and your aim is true you can see my moves can't you?' She though ' both of them are very interesting the boy and the girl'

Meanwhile with Anko

the sun was setting after the first day in the second Exam as Anko was climbing from tree to tree.

' Sun's going down. I gotta find him soon, the odds are bad enough as it is, worst in the dark' Anko though ' but what now? What the Hell could he be after? No matter he's here time to finish this'

Back with Miyuki and the others

the grass ninja send out a strong wind blast at sasuke he quickly dodged it. the blast hit the tree then sasuke swiftly grabbed her. they both went down. the grass ninja slammed her head on impact to the tree. the grass ninja froze by the shock. sasuke jumped back. he looked at the grass ninja as it turned to mud.

" substitution!" Sasuke exclaimed he saw kunais aimed at him but then he saw an water shield around him.

' water style: water shield jutsu!' Miyuki though sasuke looked at her. he swiftly looked around until he felt a punch. he moved the grass ninja punched him even more then Miyuki jumped down. she held a kunai and ran at the grass ninja. she saw Miyuki. they're weapons clashed against each other,the grass ninja found an opening and punched Miyuki in the gut but Miyuki grabbed her the ninja punched her again by the force pushing her back into a tree.