Chapter 34

" Okay so anyway what is the password again?" Naruto asked

" Yep, it's him the real knucklehead " Miyuki said

" just forget it Naruto " Sakura said

" Naruto! Get out of here!" Sasuke shouted " what are you thinking?! You don't know what you're up against!"

As sasuke used his sharingan on the grass ninja. As Miyuki took out her knife ready to defend herself.

" Hurry, go now!" Sasuke exclaimed " while you still can!"

"So Naruto you manage to Escape from my friend" the grass ninja said " Well done"

' I get it. It wasn't just a random snake attack. The snake was sent by her or it or whatever this demon is' Naruto though

'He doesn't get it. ' Sasuke though ' he doesn't know what he's dealing with. What do I do?'

" Okay,okay I don't know what's going on here!" Naruto exclaimed " but you've been picking on my friends and I don't like that! So you better slither back into your hole snake lady! Before I make a pair of shoes outta you!"

' Little idiot!' Sasuke though ' he's just gonna get the four of us killed!'

' ...I never ever seen anyone like her before..I can feel her bloodlust... what do I do?' Miyuki though

' Ive got to do something!' Sasuke though ' but what?'

'Sasuke..what's wrong with him?..' Sakura though

' it's no use there's only one way' Sasuke though as he deactivated his sharingan.

" You can have it" Sasuke said as he reached in his pocket taking out the heaven scroll. " the scroll right? That's what you want?" As sasuke held the scroll.

' Maybe he's right on this..but Sasuke...remember what the proctor said..' Miyuki though ' this is an anything goes battle. But Sasuke looks really different I never seen him like this..'

"Take it and leave us in peace" Sasuke said

Leaving Naruto and Sakura with shocked look on their faces as well as Miyuki.

" Sasuke are you crazy or what?!" Naruto exclaimed " we're just going to hand the scroll over to the enemy! No way what's wrong with you?!"

" Sasuke! naruto is right on this!" Miyuki said as she agreed

" Just shut up and stay out of this Naruto! You too Miyuki let me handle this!" Sasuke yelled

' what?' Naruto though

" Very wise, very sensible. Sometimes the helpless prey saving their own skins. Realized their only hope is to distract the predator with something even more precious. " the grass ninja said as she looked at sasuke.

" Take it" Sasuke said

" Sasuke listen there's another —"

" shut up Miyuki! Just shut up!" Sasuke yelled cutting off whatever Miyuki was trying to say.

as he tossed the scroll in the air. As Naruto swoop in and grabbed it as he appeared next to Sasuke.

"Stop playing the Damn hero!" Sasuke yelled " Stay out of this and leave it to me!"

As Naruto punched Sasuke. As some blood rolled down sasuke's chin as he was off balanced as he landed on another tree branch away from Naruto and the grass ninja.

" Stupid fool! You don't know what you're doing!" Sasuke shouted

" I may not know the password. But I know who I am. You're the one I'm not so sure about" Naruto said " How do we know you're who you say you are? "