Chapter 7

A few months later...

" AHH!" Miyuki exclaimed as she ran out of the house as she was dressed in a purple jumper and black shorts as well as ninja shoes. " I'm late! iruka sensei is really gonna scold me today! I forgot to I set my alarm last night!' As she ran as fast as she could to the academy as she opened the classroom door.

" Miyuki you're late!" Iruka exclaimed as Miyuki was scratching the back of her head.

" Well you see sensei I forgot to set my alarm then I—" Miyuki started

" never mind take your seat " Iruka said as Miyuki nod as she took her seat next to Naruto.

" haha how come your always late Miyuki " Naruto said

" it's not like I plan to be late" Miyuki pouted ' I'm starting to have his habit...' She though

" okay class today we'll be going outside for some target practice" Iruka said

" we better watch out since its Naruto "

" the last time we did target practice he nearly killed Miyuki "

" I'm surprised that they're still friends after that"

As Miyuki glared at the girls that said that as she saw it was Naruto's turn.

" Naruto you can do it!" Miyuki said " you practice it a lot!"

As Naruto nod as he threw the kunais he managed to get a few.

" you've managed to do better than the last time" Iruka said " good job Naruto"

" yeah nice one Naruto!" Miyuki cheered as she got a few looks from the other girls.

" Miyuki hatake!" Iruka said

As Miyuki nod as she grabbed a few kunais ' let's see how many I hit!' Miyuki though as she aimed and threw the kunais.

" good Miyuki although you might need to work on your aim a little when you throw" Iruka said as she nod.

As the bell for lunch rang.

" here's your lunch Naruto!" Miyuki said handing him a bento box.

" Miyuki you didn't have to do this everyday " Naruto said

" Do you want me to stop?" Miyuki ask

" No way! I kinda like your lunches" naruto said " but isn't it a hassle to make more of these to take to school?"

" I don't mind besides I've seen your lunches you need a proper diet" miyuki said

As Naruto opened the bento as he took a bite as he smiled

" this is really good Miyuki!" Naruto exclaimed

" I'm glad you like it" Miyuki said as she ate her lunch.

After they had lunch the bell rang for them to go inside the classroom as the hours went by fast as class was over Miyuki had to stay behind.

" Miyuki this is the third time this month" Iruka said " you need to try to be here in time"

" I know sensei I'm sorry " Miyuki said " I really didn't mean to be late"

As Iruka nod " you can go now il see you tomorrow hopefully on time" he said as Miyuki nod.

As Miyuki decided to let off some steam by practicing in the training grounds a few hours into the practice.

" I...I didn't think it be this hard!" Miyuki said as she tries to catch her breath as she was near the river. " when dad said that this will be tough learning any ice and water type jutsu's I didn't think it be that tough!"

' I'm too tired...il just rest a bit' Miyuki though as she sat under the tree ' hmm I've been at it for a few weeks already I haven't told Naruto about what I showed to my dad...I need to tell him he's my friend...I'm just afraid of how he'll react'

" Hey! Miyuki!" As she turn to see her blonde friend greeting

" hey Naruto!" Miyuki said

" so how bad was it this time?" Naruto asked

" it wasn't that bad " Miyuki said " hopefully this'll be the last time il be late"

" So what were you practicing?" Naruto ask as he looked at the dummy

" Oh just something that my dad though it be good " Miyuki said " wanna see it?"

" Yeah!" Naruto said

As Miyuki was near the river.

' gotta focus my chakra...' Miyuki though

" ice style: Ice claw jutsu!" Miyuki said as a small portion of the water from the river was at her hands transforming it to ice claws as Naruto saw that as she clawed the practice dummies.

" I can't believe you can do that" Naruto said as he was amazed at miyuki's jutsu " it's so Cool!"

" At least you think it's cool" Miyuki said " dad said that others might hate me because of it, you can't do it because you weren't born with it but I'm glad you don't hate me"

" hate you? Why would I hate you for it? It's not your fault that you were born with an awesome jutsu! And the others they just don't know you like the way that I do!" Naruto said " you're an awesome person! Sure there are times that you're weird, you're always late for everything that we do at the academy, a bit clumsy, kinda scary when you get angry, you eat way too many sweets that I'm surprised that you're not fat by it..." As a angry anime vein popped out of Miyuki.

" Naruto!" Miyuki exclaimed as she chased Naruto all around the training ground eventually growing tired as they stopped to take a few breaths " at least I'm not a ramen maniac!"

As they both laughed as they sat under a tree.' I'm glad that I don't have to keep it from naruto' miyuki though

" Miyuki wanna grab some ramen later?" Naruto asked

" yeah, sounds good" Miyuki said " dad won't be back until tomorrow anyway"

' Naruto I hope you'll train harder so that we both graduate together...' Miyuki though as the two kids went to have some ramen.