Chapter 77

Tsunade didn't say anything she just glared at Orochimaru. Miyuki was still watching closely.

"Luckily I can depend on Kabuto's loyalty."He said "A good thing he came here on time."

"I could tell she was building up her chakra for an attack."Kabuto explained

Orochimaru let out a sigh. "Tsunade, Tsunade and I was going to restore your loved ones to you." He said "I even gave up my dreams to destroy the leaf village."

'With that snake look on your face, no one would believe you.'Miyuki thought still hiding and watching them. She glanced at Tsunade her expression change to a sad sorrowful look.

"I knew your promise to the leaf village was worthless."Tsunade said "But even so...even though I knew that..."

Miyuki kept her watch on them but her eyes went towards Tsunade.

"A chance to see them both one last time..."She whispered

'Tsunade...I know how you feel...to see them one last time, even if it was just a minute, to let them know that you're okay that you love them...to hug them...to even tell them everything even see if they can you advice about a certain boy...I know...'Miyuki thought her eyes got teary for a bit but she didn't want to cry at this moment. She felt like she had to try and have a clear head in this. She noticed Tsunade crying and hug herself.

"Then something happened..."Tsunade muttered drying her tears. "That boy...he made me remember something something that I've been trying to forget. The dream that they shared...the dream they gave their lives for."

The wind slightly blown over the small group.

"It seems we've reached an impasse, so be it."Orochimaru said "I'm afraid you give me no choice but to use force."

Tsunade dried her tears and a determined look etched on her face, she ran straight towards the duo. She jumped up and kicked the ground with brute force the ground in which they stood was crumbling along with a few of the walls. Tsunade took off her green haori and ran at towards them.

"Don't get your hopes up."Kabuto said "You still have to go through me."

'Yeah right!'Miyuki thought she got off her hiding spot and ran, she saw Tsubade punch the wall in which Orochimaru and Kabuto stood. And jumped to the nearest tree.

"She hasn't lost any of her strength."Orochimaru said "It won't go well for you if she ever connects."

Kabuto noticed something and the two dodged the swarm of Kunais were aimed at them.

"They're really are different."Miyuki said

"You're here?"Tsunade said looking at Miyuki.

"What'd you expect? Jiraya?"Miyuki said sarcastically

"Ah it's her, the girl from the yuki clan."Orochimaru muttered

"Miyuki..."Kabuto said looking at her.

Tsunade looked at Miyuki and she glanced back as if they both knew what to do they two females jumped up. Tsunade went and did a side kick almost hitting Orochimaru in the face but he reacted fast by dodging it, Miyuki took out a kunai and threw it at Kabuto he dodged it, Miyuki reacted fast by going in an punch him but he quickly dodged it.

'She changed from the last time I saw her in the exams...'Kabuto thought

Kabuto and Orochimaru ran.

"We can't let them get away kid!"Tsunade said

"Got it!"Miyuki said they ran following the boys.