Chapter 64

"But sensei! Why send us off in this mission?"Sakura asked

"Sasuke is chasing Gaara and the other sand ninja, so wake Naruto and Shikamaru up."Kakashi said he held the kunai and made a small cut.

'I feel uneasy about that weird chakra...'Kakashi thought

"But shouldn't we wake Ino and Choji, so that we could go in a group?"Sakura asked

"Yeah, I think it might be better in a group."Miyuki said

"No, time there's too many sound and sand ninja invading the village."Kakashi said "Besides if you gather more people in a mission then it'll be difficult to hide from the enemy."

"Are you coming with us dad?"Miyuki asked

"No, I must not leave this place."Kakashi said making a few handsigns. "Summoning Jutsu!" A cloud of smoke appeared and once it cleared a small brown dog wearing the leaf headband on its forehead and a blue coat wrapped around its body. "Pakku here will track down Sasuke."

"Wait seriously...a puppy is coming with us?"Sakura said

"Ah! "Miyuki said petting pakku." Sakura don't be like that! He's a good boy! Anyway let's go!"

Sakura nod. The two girls went to the sleeping boys. Sakura undid the genjutsu on Naruto as he groggily woke up.

"Get down!"Miyuki said taking out her sword and deflected the kunai that was aimed at Sakura and Naruto.

Miyuki slowly and carefully went to Shikamaru. She then took a closer look at Shikamaru and his eyebrows twitched a bit.

'Shikamaru...you lazy son of a...'Miyuki thought pakkun walked over and bit Shikamaru's leg.

He shouted in pain and he comically moved his leg trying to get pakku off of him.

"You used genjutsu too you faker!"Sakura said

"Why were you pretending to be asleep you lazy ass!"Miyuki exclaimed

"I didn't want to get involved."Shikamaru said holding pakkun and pinching his mouth then his cheeks. "I couldn't careless about Sasuke."

Pakkun then bit Shikamaru's hand and Shikamaru yelped in pain.

"That's what you get!"Miyuki said "Come on! We got not time to waste!"

"Miyuki, what's going on?"Naruto asked but before Miyuki could answer a sound ninja swiftly appeared behind the two, then Guy swiftly ran and shoved the sound ninja, holding him in the wall.

"So..fast..."the sound ninja said

"Not fast, powerful."Guy said he then used his strength to shove the ninja through the wall literally destroying the wall.

"Now I'll explain the mission."Kakashi said "Track down Sasuke and stop him, then find a safe location and wait for further orders."

"Did something happened to Sasuke?"Naruto asked

"We'll tell you on the way."Sakura said

"Let's move people!"Miyuki said

Miyuki and the others left leaving Kakashi and Guy fighting the other ninjas.

"Are they going to be okay by themselves?"Guy asked

"Yes, they'll be fine pakkun will protect them."Kakashi said holding his kunai.'As long as they don't go too far...' He thought

After a few minutes Miyuki and Sakura told Naruto what had happened when he was caught in the genjutsu.

"So that's what happened. I guess Sasuke got impatient."Naruto said