Chapter 89

"Some teammates you jerks are!"Naruto exclaimed glaring at Daichi and at Sasuke.

"It was your own fault for getting caught."Sasuke simply said

"It wasn't my fault! I just know that Rat has it out for me!"Naruto said angrily. "Why did Miyuki keep that thing anyway! It's totally crazy and useless!"

"The important thing is that your fine now, and that you'll continue with the mission!"Daichi said smiling at Naruto.

"Ah hell no!"Naruto exclaimed getting up from the floor. "I'm not going near them if it means I get my face janked up by that Rat again!" Naruto turn to leave.

Daichi let out a sigh and opened his mouth to speak. "I'll buy you a bowl of Ramen." Naruto's ears perked up at hearing the words Ramen. He cocked his head towards Daichi.

"Ramen? How much Ramen are we talking about?"He asked

'I knew he was going to say that...'Daichi thought a sly smirked etched on his face. "You help me out and it'll be my treat."Daichi said

Naruto's eyes practically lit up at those words, who wouldn't want free food! He grinned and chuckled.

"I'm in!"Naruto smiled

Daichi nodded. "Ok, so here's the plan. We just take turns following her until we find something that could be worth taking a look at."Daichi explained.

_______________________________

It was Naruto's turn to follow Miyuki alone keeping a distance, He saw her walking with Hinata.

"I finally finished it."Miyuki said smiling softly holding the small box. "And it's thanks to you, Hinata that I was able to finish it. If I was doing this alone then I would've missed the date."

"A-Ah, u-um you're w-welcome Miyuki."Hinata softly said "T-that's w-what f-friends are f-for."

Miyuki nodded. "I just hope that he'll like it."Miyuki said hugging the box.

'He? So it's a gift?'Naruto thought looking at the two girls while being up in a tree.

"I can barely hear them."Naruto muttered stealth fully and very carefully getting near the two girls who where sitting at a bench near the trees.

"I didn't think it would take me so long to make it though."Miyuki said

"W-Well...if i-it was s-something f-from scratch and i-if it was y-your first t-time making it would t-take twice as l-long until y-you get the h-hang of it."Hinata said

Naruto moved slightly, until he felt something poke his back he glanced up and  sweat dropped from his forehead. 'Not you again!'He thought

"Huh...I wonder if Riku's around somewhere?"Miyuki said to herself.

"H-he could b-be playing."Hinata said

All of a sudden they heard a shout and the tree shook a bit the two girls saw was orange form hanging upside down for a second then the branch snapped and landed on Hinata.

"Ow! Stupid Rat!"Naruto said opening his eyes seeing Hinata so close to her face. "Oh...Hey Hinata."

"N-N-Naruto!"Hinata said blushing from a light pink to a deep magenta color, her face flushed and her head spun a bit. "So close...N-Naruto!"Hinata passed out.

"Hinata! "Miyuki exclaimed she then comically punched Naruto sending him flying through the sky.

_____________________

Meanwhile Daichi and Sasuke were waiting by the tea shop drinking some tea waiting for Naruto, They saw Naruto with a bruise on his face.

"I got caught and she punched me..."Naruto explained.