Chapter 42

" I don't like that boy." Kakashi said glaring at Daichi.

' I'm agree with you Kakashi.' Sasuke thought

' Kakashi sensei is acting really scary right now! I'm glad I'm not that guy. ' Naruto thought ' I sense danger...from someone else too...'

" I guess Miyuki has an admirer" Ino said " She looks like she's freaking out. She should be flattered"

" How would you feel if you had an annoying fan boy chasing you and having a dad like him" Shikamaru said pointing at Kakashi.

" Poor Miyuki..." Sakura said ' I'd hate to be her right now...' she thought

Daichi chuckled finding miyuki amusing, but he liked her attitude and determination. Miyuki tensed and prepared herself for any attack as he did a few handsigns water was around them. Summoning water clones all around the two.

" Let's see if you can handle it Miyuki" Daichi said

The water clones ran at Miyuki she slightly smirked she did quick handsigns

" Ice style: white rose garden jutsu!" Miyuki exclaimed ice sprouted around Creating ice roses and spiked branches, made out of ice, that surround the water clones and attacking them with thorns.

All of the clones were destroyed leaving the two ninjas.

" that's another jutsu that you can do...very beautiful " Daichi said " I am captivated by your ice Jutsu's and the fact you can make so easily is true talent it's you're kekkei genkai isn't it? Very beautiful"

Miyuki started to blushed a bit while surprised that her opponent was praising her. The only person that praises her is her dad or her team when they complete a mission or on her cooking.

' is he planning to defeat me by smothering me in compliments?' Miyuki thought

"Ah, my heart is beating fast." Daichi said. "No one has ever moved me as you have with your abilities...it could only be the explanation...is it love?"

"WHAT?!" Miyuki and kakashi cried out in shock. Sasuke glared at what the sound ninja said to Miyuki. Sasuke felt himself slowly getting angry at the ninja.

"Oh, it must be." Daichi continued not noticing Miyuki's or Kakashi's outburst or her horrified expression or the fact that kakashi was releasing a deadly aura around him the others sensed Kakashi's eerie feeling except for those that don't know him. "It is the only explanation for this feeling. My heart skipping , my warmed cheeks, and knots in my stomach can only point to this Miyuki "

" can we get a Medic here? I think he's suffering from being delusional to whatever he ate at the forest" Miyuki said to the proctor.

Daichi looked at her with a loving smile, and she shuddered uncomfortably. Kakashi was glaring daggers at the sound ninja. Sasuke was giving him the death glare.

' This guy is completely nuts...why? Why me? Is this what Sakura felt when Lee confessed to her the first time they met' Miyuki thought she felt like crying.

"Don't be shy Miyuki?" Daichi asked coyly. " Look How cute you are right now."

Miyuki found herself blushing when he winked indicating he meant something more. She wanted to start crying. Why did she had to fight him? She wished she got Lee. he'd put up a good fight. hell she'll even take lazy shikamaru or even choji! Anyone but no instead she got this weirdo!

"I'm not shy!" Miyuki snapped with her face still aflame. "And you can't just love someone you just met, buddy!"

Daichi chuckled he turn his head then his smile on his face growing,which creeped her out even more. Miyuki looked at the genin as if he had a screw loose or something. Before she could tell him to get lost, and continue the fight She looked up to see Guy,Kurenai and Asuma being a bit closer to kakashi. she saw that kakashi had a deadly look in his eyes glaring daggers at Daichi.