Chapter 47

"Now for the eighth match, Naruto uzumaki vs Kiba Inuzuka."Hayate said

"I've been waiting forever for this!"Naruto said"Sorry Kiba, don't take personally if I blow you away."

"That's what I was gonna say! Only not so politely!"kiba exclaimed "Right Akamaru?" Akamaru barked in agreement, an angry anime vein popped in Naruto's head.

"Oh yeah, well talking is easy! Let's see what you gotta say at the end of the match!"Naruto exclaimed "

Kiba picked Akamaru off from his jacket and placed him on the ground.

"Hey! Wait a second! What's the puppy doing here!"Naruto exclaimed pointing at Akamaru. "He's just gonna get in the way!"

"Deal with it! I never go into battle without Akamaru!" Kiba said Akamaru let out a bark agreement.

"Come on! Isn't that agaisnt the rules or something?"Naruto asked the proctor.

"No, like shino's bugs and miyuki's raccoon they are apart of him. He is within the rules."Hayate said

'As usual Naruto you didn't listen to anything the proctor said in my match...you knucklehead.'Miyuki thought

"Uh...whatever, fine with me I get my best work with a handycap."Naruto said

"Oh yeah? Well just see about that."Kiba smirked "Akamaru, you stay right here and leave all of this to me, I've got it."

Akamaru barked.

"Go on Naruto! You can't lose to this jerk!"Sakura cheered.

"Naruto! You better not lose!"Miyuki exclaimed.

'The moments finally here..'Kakashi thought

'Sorry Kakashi but you're boy doesn't stand a chance against kiba.'Kurenai thought 'Not a chance.'

'Kiba's on my team I should be rooting for him...but I really wanna support Naruto...'Hinayana thought glancing at Naruto and slightly blushing a bit.

"Oh man, kiba is so lucky."Choji said

'Naruto you better win!'miyuki thought

'Heh, I wonder how stronger he's gotten since he became a genin.'kiba thought 'Cause if he's anything like he used to be...'

Flashback

"Today's lesson transform to lord hokage." Iruka said

Naruto stood in front of the class.

"Transform!" He said a cloud of smoke appeared and he transformed to hokage only with a funny appearance, all of the classmates started to laugh except for a certain violet eyed girl an angel anime vein popped in her head.

"Huh...what's going on? I was having such a nice nap..." Kiba said groggily.

"Naruto! Take this seriously!" Miyuki exclaimed getting off of her seat and smacking the back of his head.

"Ow! Okay I get it! "Naruto exclaimed rubbing the back of his head, the other students laughed at miyuki's action.

"Miyuki's right it's your third year in this academy so straighten up!"Iruka scolded.

"How pathetic...who the heck is that kid?"kiba asked looking at Naruto.

"I'm glad we switched to this class that guy is hysterical, even funnier when that girl smacks his head."

"They sure keep things interesting don't they?"

Kiba scoffed "Mister popularity..."he whispered glancing at Naruto.