Chapter 6

"ahh" miyuki exclaimed as she took deep breaths " I almost got it!"

As miyuki was training alone in the training grounds near the river.

" I almost had it at that time I've been doing this for hours now!" miyuki said as she looked at her scratched up training dummy " I haven't told dad about my other dreams. Some were really nice dreams about the same people...but others ended up the same. That woman said something at that other dream I had last night"

Flashback into miyuki's dream

" mommy look! Look what I did!" The little girl said to the woman near a house as she showed her mother what she had on her hands it was ice in a shape of a star.

As the woman smiled at her daughter as she hugged her tightly

" it's very pretty" the woman said " let's practice the hand signs again inside our house"

" Okay mommy!" The little girl said as she smiled brightly

As the woman showed the little girl a few hand signs about a jutsu.

" that's how you do it remember that it takes practice and you need to develope chakra for this jutsu and every jutsu from our clan" the woman said " I know you'll be a great ninja"

End of flashback

" I gotta do that jutsu!" Miyuki said as she did the handsigns " ice style: ice shuriken jutsu!" As she saw a few a bit of water turning into ice and rapidly turning into shurikens hitting the dummy.

As miyuki looked at her hands and at the dummy as she smiled brightly.

" I did it! That's what I'm talking about!" Miyuki exclaimed as she jumped up happily as she stopped her little celebration she rested a bit.

' hmmm I guess from all of those dreams I can use ice...I wonder what other things I can do with it' miyuki though ' I just did a jutsu from a dream that I had. I didn't think I could do it but I did...maybe it wasn't a dream.'

As she looked at the sky ' I wonder what happened to her is she looking for me? I barely remember I just get these sudden flashes just bits and pieces of it.' she though as she got up as she dust the dirt off of her clothes.

'Oh yeah Dad won't be home until dinner 'miyuki though ' I'd better buy something so I could eat. '

As miyuki walked around the village as she bought a few things to eat for tonight's dinner.

' maybe I should invite Naruto for dinner' miyuki though as she noticed a few girls with their mothers as miyuki glanced at them. ' I wonder what my mom would be like? Would she be the really strict mom? Or would she be the gentle and kind one? At least from my dreams she seemed really nice' as she kept walking.' Is she looking for me?'

As Miyuki was inside the house as she stared at the glass filled with water as she put her hands up at the glass.

' gotta focus my chakra' as she looked at the glass as her hands started to release a bit of her chakra as she saw the water floating up as it swished around Her hands.

" it's really pretty!" Miyuki said as she looked at the water moving around. " it's just like my dream " as she stared at the water. ' maybe I should practice more of this to see what I can make' she though

As she heard the door open as she immediately stopped what she did.

" I'm home Miyuki " Kakashi said

" hi dad! How was the mission?" She ask

" it was good so what did you do today?" He ask

" I practice a few handsigns from class today" Miyuki said as she took the glass putting it in the sink.

" Miyuki I've got something for you" Kakashi said handing her a small box

" you didn't have to get me anything" Miyuki said opening the box to reveal a small snowflake necklace.

" the day that I found you you were wearing that but it was in bad condition so I sorta had it fixed " Kakashi said as Miyuki stared at the necklace as she touched it as Kakashi was looking at her reaction as she just hugged him tightly.

' I have to at least tell him! At least a little bit ' Miyuki though

" Dad I gotta show you something " Miyuki said " I don't want you to freak out of anything just look"

As Miyuki put a new glass with water as she focused her chakra as the water floated up as it turned into ice as it was changing shape.

' So the hokage was right she's from that clan...I can't tell her everything but I can tell her something about it' Kakashi though as he looked at his daughter as she had a worried look.

" it's pretty isn't it dad?" Miyuki said holding the ice

" it's very pretty Miyuki " he said as she smiled " tell me how long did it take you to make that?"

" maybe a two weeks or a bit more?" Miyuki said as started thinking

" Miyuki what you have some people might not be able to do it" he said " for others it's impossible to do it so only people like you can do it"

" people like me?" Miyuki said as she tilted her head

" well yes you can only inherit it by blood in other words you have to be born with it" Kakashi said

" Oh it's like you taught me other clans have their own special jutsu that only people from that family can learn it" Miyuki said as Kakashi nod.

" I can't do what you did because it's not in my blood but I can help you practice it so you could be better at it" Kakashi said

" Yeah! I wanna practice it with you!" Miyuki exclaimed as she smiled brightly

" then we can start tomorrow " Kakashi said ' by the looks of it you've only learned to do that but with more practice I know you can do a lot of things Miyuki...I just hope I'll have the heart to tell you about how other people would see it' as he looked at Miyuki smiling happily as she changed the shape of the ice.