Chapter 79

"Wow..." Miyuki said but a closer look and kabuto was still standing, breathing heavily.

Naruto's vision started to blur a bit he stumbled but Miyuki manage to catch him before he fell. And sat his head on her shoulder.

"Naruto! Hey!"Miyuki said showing concern to her blonde friend. Tsunade got up and ran towards them.

Tsunade glanced at kabuto.

"How can you still be standing after that?" Tsunade questioned him.

"I focused my chakra at the point of impact."Kabuto said

"So you were healing when he even landed that jutsu." Miyuki said

"Now you know why Orochimaru keeps me around by my knowledge as a medical ninja and for my fast recovery." Kabuto said "Naruto doesn't have that ability, he looks finished."

Kabuto took one step and coughed out a bit of blood and his glasses cracked. A second later his body collapsed. The damage was too great for him even for his healing power.

Tsunade checked Naruto's heart beat. Her eyes widen.

"His heart is failing!" Tsunade said

"What?!"Miyuki said she quickly unzipped his jacket.

Tsunade placed her hand on his chest. "The muscle here has been torn to shreds." She said

"But how?..." Miyuki said both women reached the conclusion that kabuto must've strucked at Naruto's heart in the middle of the rasengan. Tsunade cut open the black t shirt while Miyuki started to shake a bit.

Tsunade started to treat Naruto by using her medical ninjutsu while Miyuki looked at what Tsunade did and staring at her friend.

"You're wasting your time..."kabuto said loudly "It's all over for him...I severed his hearts chakra network...I cut him off from getting any help...from the demon...he hasn't the power to save himself..."

"Shut up...just shut up you four eyed bastard!" Miyuki shouted angrily

"I'm telling you he's finished...dead..." kabuto said

"Just shut up!" Tsunade said

'Please...please be okay Naruto...' Miyuki thought she glanced at Tsunade and saw a few tears roll down her face. "No...no..."

'Naruto...' Miyuki thought a few tears went down her face and dropped onto his stomach. 'Don't die...don't die...' she saw a hand reach up towards tsunades necklace.

"Hey...don't forget...our bet..." Naruto whispered smiling and he turn to Miyuki. "Thanks...Miyuki...for believing in...me..."

"He's still alive?" Kabuto whispered

'Thank you...I'm so glad he's okay...'Miyuki thought covering her mouth tears escape and smiled. Tsunade placed her necklace around Naruto's neck.

"Thank you...Lady Tsunade..."Miyuki said softly Tsunade smiled softly at the young girl, she didn't say anything to Miyuki and just patted her head.

"You're alright...you both will be okay..."Tsunade said

Meanwhile with Jiraya and Orochimaru

'There's no telling what the Akatsuki gets their hands on them...that girl...it looks like she hasn't unleashed 'that' yet so...there's still time if they were to die right now...' he thought jumping acting fast, jiraya followed suit to stop the pale sannin. Orochimaru turned and extended his long snake tongue wrapping around jiraya's foot slamming him into the ground. With That Orochimaru released his snake sword and aimed at the young girl's back.